List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread V2

Rusty Buckets

Senior List
Oct 11, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You, Mr north man and Mr Taswegian should all together and reacharound it out.

I mean, I like a bit of objectivity but you 3 have me wanting to take the nuggets out of the oven and go all Sylvia Plath after most of your posts.
There's some fairly aggressive, spiteful and mean-spirited posts flying about and you choose to denigrate me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caracas

Premiership Player
Apr 3, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Kildare
Hard pass on Bennell.

We've already got our share of continually injured players.

I reckon its a no before we even consider the off field hurdles he'd have to clear.
If we got Bennell on board, I’d be full of hope - just like I was with Hall. However, I agree with what your saying OF. Who knows, maybe Hall will come good next year, anyway. My sense is that both players have pretty similar upsides. Am I correct?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Caracas

Premiership Player
Apr 3, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Kildare
The big clubs don't get the Kelly/Coniglio/Cameron types either, so if I had to choose between getting top ten (well, 11 for Bonar) picks like Ahern and Bonar on the cheap or paying two first rounders for good but not top shelf types like Shiel, I know which I'd take.
Agree. However, I would have dearly loved to have gotten Kelly. All the other players we have shown interest in, I was fairly meh about - for various reasons. However, Josh Kelly was my natural Wells/Harvey replacement in the team.

DesertRoo

Premiership Player
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I almost got bashed by a lesbian at a house party after cracking a joke about Sylvia Plath's death being a simple housework accident.
I don’t understand why she was so angry, was she upset about the cleaning products used?

did you warn her about the dangers of mixing bleach and ammonia when oven cleaning?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

King Corey

Jun 9, 2001
Windy Hill Safe Injecting Room
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Agree. However, I would have dearly loved to have gotten Kelly. All the other players we have shown interest in, I was fairly meh about - for various reasons. However, Josh Kelly was my natural Wells/Harvey replacement in the team.

He could be the JWS replacement. Talented father-son who will never play a future game for us.

The Filth Wizard

These Meats Are Spoiled
Jul 26, 2007
The Throne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Gold City Royals
We’ve been through this, you can’t assume a woman’s preference just because they declined your amorous approaches.
You're wrong, JLG famously only accepts party invitations if every woman there is a lesbian and even more famously only lights his cigarettes with copies of The Bell Jar.

Top Bottom