List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread V2

JeanLucGoddard

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not even after months of hilarious memes and ITKers of both factions respectively he declaring he's staying vs he's going?
I think that's part and parcel of contract negotiations these days.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if we officially ditch the Big Fish strategy now Brads and Cams are gone.

Merlin007

Rookie
Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm guessing the strategy from here on will be to do the best they can at the draft, hopefully using four into three draft spots to trade up and take the best kids at the available spots, and then pick up a DFA as a rookie to fill the structural gap re; the defensive KPP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

King Corey

Jun 9, 2001
Windy Hill Safe Injecting Room
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Right.

Next person who in anything other than jest makes some sort of "shake the tree" reference to Collingwood as if keeping Grundy will in any way make them lose anyone they value.. I'm going to ***** in the m****** ****ing ****.

It's like seeing Brad Miller split up with Pia and declaring "well she's on the market now".

Well yeh, technically she is. But you probably don't have the connections to get her a Life Coaching book deal or weekly spot on Postcards.

shintemaster

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 24, 2002
Ponderama
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Yep, precisely, De Goey to north. Give him 1.5 x 5, if we don't get him, we pump up his price to such an extent that makes the other club that gets him to become untenable.
De Goey isn't really a priority for us at the moment with CZ. We need mids, hard running, contested ball winning mids.

Top Bottom