List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread V2

Remove this Banner Ad

Could be a back up option if we miss out on both Pickett and Taylor.

Was posted on here by someone before the trade period that we had an interest in him.
You must've missed the photo in the post.

Roos, Blues circling cut Cats pressure forward - http://m.afl.com.au/news/2019-11-14/roos-blues-circling-cut-cats-forward-jones

View attachment 779072
Remarkable, but a sad, story:

Our 2 first rounders for De Goey

With maybe a second rounder coming back our way depending on where those first picks end up

If we can get DeGoey plus a free agent like Crouch, Whitfield, Williams then we are on
Christ on a ******* bike.

I hope JDG re-signs with the pies ASAP so we don't have to put up with these insane rantings for another 11 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

List spaces are a premium and would think Josh Walker takes priority for that final rookie spot

Pretty sure we've got more than one rookie spot don't we?

So maybe we are now all covered for the final 4spots.... if don’t get Pickett or Taylor grab JJ. If don’t get Gould grab Walker... if don’t get a bianco grab Murray???? Then the fourth maybe a two way mid.... which is draft only

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Negative just the 1 rookie spot left
And 3 senior list spots after zurhaar upgrade

And 2 cat b rookie spots also

Seems weird we'd only have one rookie spot left when we've delisted two rookies and will upgrade one. Not sure what I'm missing there.

I guess it is entirely possible as well that players like Jones are being talked to by us in relation to VFL over AFL.

Would explain why Tom McKenzie is still training with us.

Roos, Blues circling cut Cats pressure forward - http://m.afl.com.au/news/2019-11-14/roos-blues-circling-cut-cats-forward-jones

View attachment 779072

Don't know much about the kid, but I know that Geelong are the last club in the comp that can afford to discard talented kids.

Don't know much about the kid, but I know that Geelong are the last club in the comp that can afford to discard talented kids.

My Geelong supporting sister and nephew reckon Jones was hard done by at the Cats. But surely that can't be true when you've got a coach called Scotts who refused to put his best defender on Tom Lynch in the 3rd quarter of the PF, when Lynch was on fire? Surely not?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back