RobZombie

Premium Platinum
May 18, 2012
Back In Town
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Jays, Leafs
So now they've got 12, 16, 18, 52, and a bid for Mead to deal with. How many list spots?

Leaving out the garbage picks, that's 16 to port for 29 and their 2020 1st, which will be well earlier than 16. Brisbane make out like bandits. With (now) 21, 29, 34, 48 they weren't using those 50's picks anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JeanLucGoddard

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I would love for us to go over there late in the season, solidly entrenched in the 8, them limping twaords the finish line, and give them a savage and brutal beating.

The football equivalent of the autopsy reports from The Family murders, phrases like "blunt force trauma to the anus" being used.

Christ knows we owe them.

Kimbo

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
Yep. Sometimes there's those "turning point" wins, and belting Adelaide over there would be one.
It would be satisfying, no doubt, but I'd rather see us win rounds 10, 11, 12 against Pies, Cats and Tigers. All away games, with the Cats and Tiges on their dunghills.

(Actually, AND, not RATHER.)

Now that I think about it, if I channel my inner MM, I can't see us losing a game all season.

shinboner magic

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
Youd assume Port will take 5 selections at the draft. 52&55 to match Mead and the 3 first rounders.

Not sure when the deadlines are to delist players and make pre-draft night trades but wed want to do one of those while we can.
Wait till draft night when clubs are at their most desperate

Yep. Sometimes there's those "turning point" wins, and belting Adelaide over there would be one.
Like in 93 when we smashed the dawks by 20 goals after not beating them for a long time.

Top Bottom