List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread V2

Remove this Banner Ad

?

Smart move for both of them. (GWS and STK)

Can't be held over a barrel by Freo for something they don't have.

Now have an additional first round pick for Howard, Jones etc.

Still lol Saints.

I don't get why Hill is leaving in the first place? To leave a Premiership team to go home and play with his older brother made sense. But to then leave his brother behind, come back to Melbourne to play for a crap team?

I don't get why Hill is leaving in the first place? To leave a Premiership team to go home and play with his older brother made sense. But to then leave his brother behind, come back to Melbourne to play for a crap team?
For his girlfriend apparently. And the 900 smackeroos.

Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
What about Matt Scharenberg . Understand he's had 2 torn ACLs but if we can get him cheap enough is he worth a chance ?
I’m surprised he is being moved on - seemed to be past the knee issues and playing well, unlucky to get concussed and not get back in the seniors. I assumed he was keen to get back to his home state or something.

I’m surprised he is being moved on - seemed to be past the knee issues and playing well, unlucky to get concussed and not get back in the seniors. I assumed he was keen to get back to his home state or something.
Has had trouble gettingback into the senior side. Might be keen to stay here if the opportunity arises..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints are gonna end up splitting pick 6 to 12, 18 and burning next years first round to get Brad Hill and Dougal Howard.

That ain't it chief.

One of whom will immediately go down with a drug induced mental health issue.

Screenshot_20191010-145122_Facebook.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back