List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread V2

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon supporters & Essendon loving media make me want to vomit.
Listening to Barrett & McClure say that 5 & 25 is understood for a bloke who has played 11 games in 2 years.
Absolutely nuts.
Trade period is just nuts.

Barrett is serving that many masters he must sprain his neck when someone yells out "fetch boy".

What would Ollie Cost?

Would this and next years first, next yrs second for wines, Howard (if stk can’t make it happen) and their 3rd get it done?

Saints haven't achieved anything yet and we haven't dodged any bullets yet. To use an overused word - 'literally' nothing has happened yet.
They remind me of that hyperactive but average looking short guy when you are on a night out, the one who is all over every chick at the bar early on, but ends up being bundled into the back of a cab after throwing up in the toilets at 11:30pm, on his own.

They remind me of that hyperactive but average looking short guy when you are on a night out, the one who is all over every chick at the bar early on, but ends up being bundled into the back of a cab after throwing up in the toilets at 11:30pm, on his own.

You described that scene a little too well!

If Robbie Gray is attainable we should definitely be making moves. Don’t care if he’s about to turn 32. He’s a leader and a fantastic player. For two years he’d be perfect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not that I'd advocate taking him for a high pick if he was on the table, but wasn't that also said about Marley, Jasper, etc.?

Marley still does at times, while JP has history of being quite a good kick (prior to his injuries and yoyo-ing in and out of a Port side for a few years).

Look, if we didn't have to sell a small farm for him, I'd give him a shot. Does provide some good wheels at least and does know how to find it.

I’m quite enjoying the implosion of the trailer park that is Adelaide.

Syria > Brisbane > Adelaide

So what's everyone's thoughts from here.
I'd be happy to go to the draft with our picks. I think our list is in pretty decent shape in terms of youth VS experiance.
I'd like to bring in sam murray on the cheap for some run and carry and that's about it.
Looks like we're gonna have to back in Durdin McKay Tarrant and Daw and the key backs.

Need some luck with Injuries for a change so our Vfl can actually pressure players for spots. Jacobs Hall Tyson Walker etc

I'd be happy to go to the draft with our picks. I think our list is in pretty decent shape in terms of youth VS experiance.
I'd like to bring in sam murray on the cheap for some run and carry and that's about it.
Looks like we're gonna have to back in Durdin McKay Tarrant and Daw and the key backs.

Need some luck with Injuries for a change so our Vfl can actually pressure players for spots. Jacobs Hall Tyson Walker etc
How dare you post such logical thoughts here!
ef9e99ad866f50ba90b2df178a0b6fce.gif

Get the * out.

Hi Rhyce. I really respect that you’ve taken time out from your Head Coach/CEO duties to come on here and tell us what your thoughts are. Brad never used to do that.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back