List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread V2

Screenshot_20191109-063423_Herald Sun.jpg

“I sense great vulnerability. A man-child crying out for love. An innocent orphan in the post-modern world.”

“I see a parasite. A sexually depraved miscreant who is seeking only to gratify his basest and most immediate urges.”

“His struggle is man's struggle. He lifts my spirit.”

“He is a loathsome, offensive brute. Yet I can’t look away.”

“He transcends time and space.”

“He sickens me.”

“I love it.”

“Me too.”
Love it.
I loathe and love BF, it’s quite the bind...
Love it, but I was thinking of something else...
86E06BB8-110D-4B40-8D5D-51CF196F06D0.gif
F49F64A0-82B0-4B0C-9DC4-ECF7222C3A21.gif

Not even after months of hilarious memes and ITKers of both factions respectively he declaring he's staying vs he's going?

I think that's part and parcel of contract negotiations these days.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if we officially ditch the Big Fish strategy now Brads and Cams are gone.

5IgM348.gif

As if they have a cap. Aish leaving was like Lloyd leaving Richmond. "see we lost players too!"
Yep, plus its not as though they thought they were signing Grundy up at $200k per year and then lo and behold offers of around a million bucks a year start pouring in.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Can't see how they keep both De Goey and Moore.

LOL

Brody, you left your "laundry" bag out and we put it in your locker for you mate.;)

1573546825248.png

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Right.

Next person who in anything other than jest makes some sort of "shake the tree" reference to Collingwood as if keeping Grundy will in any way make them lose anyone they value.. I'm going to ***** in the m****** ****ing ****.

It's like seeing Brad Miller split up with Pia and declaring "well she's on the market now".

Well yeh, technically she is. But you probably don't have the connections to get her a Life Coaching book deal or weekly spot on Postcards.

Yep, precisely, De Goey to north. Give him 1.5 x 5, if we don't get him, we pump up his price to such an extent that makes the other club that gets him to become untenable.

De Goey isn't really a priority for us at the moment with CZ. We need mids, hard running, contested ball winning mids.

Back