List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread V2

Remove this Banner Ad

Latest I read was Gibbs is playing across half back. it’ll probably suit him but geez two first rounders for an old soft HBF..

An old soft HBF racking up touches in a bottom four side.

Money well spent Crows.

I would love for us to go over there late in the season, solidly entrenched in the 8, them limping twaords the finish line, and give them a savage and brutal beating.

The football equivalent of the autopsy reports from The Family murders, phrases like "blunt force trauma to the anus" being used.

Christ knows we owe them.

Yep. Sometimes there's those "turning point" wins, and belting Adelaide over there would be one.
It would be satisfying, no doubt, but I'd rather see us win rounds 10, 11, 12 against Pies, Cats and Tigers. All away games, with the Cats and Tiges on their dunghills.

(Actually, AND, not RATHER.)

Now that I think about it, if I channel my inner MM, I can't see us losing a game all season.

Youd assume Port will take 5 selections at the draft. 52&55 to match Mead and the 3 first rounders.

Not sure when the deadlines are to delist players and make pre-draft night trades but wed want to do one of those while we can.

Wait till draft night when clubs are at their most desperate

Yep. Sometimes there's those "turning point" wins, and belting Adelaide over there would be one.

Like in 93 when we smashed the dawks by 20 goals after not beating them for a long time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide showing the value of early picks in "compromised" drafts.

Can only imagine the value we would get next year if Melbourne gift us a top 5 pick and we have the Dogs/Hawks/Swans desperate to move up.

That Melbourne pick swap could potentially set us up for the next 2-3 drafts if we work the NGA/FS system effectively.

Adelaide showing the value of early picks in "compromised" drafts.

As an aside, said it a few weeks ago but looking at the 2019 draft order it's amazing how the crows extracted next to no rebuild value out of any of their players.

Their "reset" was looking about as savvy as ours in 2016 (ie - just delist a whole bunch of blokes) until they pulled their little shifty with GWS.

27 and future 2nd for future 1st? Sign me up. The more death rides the better.

I want us to wander around like Frank Warren hopping in and taking 25% brokerage on everyone else's deals.

By the end of it I'd be happy if our first pick in 2019 was in the 60s but we owned the entire 2020 first round.

The Dees apparently open to trading our pick 8 for the right deal.

Ummm. Maybe we could trade their next year's with them for it.

GWS must've left them at the altar.

Oh sorry forgot - **** Melbourne.

GWS treating them like the bitches they are.

Go on GWS say, make a bid on Green, we just won't match it and then he'll demand a trade to us next year and you'll get nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back