List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon Hawthorn are wondering which 20 players to trade in from other clubs.

Absolutely. They're keeping 30 blokes 'on the hook' and will just cherry pick more Wingards, Mitchells etc when it suits them.

Cold but effective.

Why do you want to be that way?

Because you're 0-3 on these things, Josh MkI, Dusty and Gaff.

Seriously, your thourthe theems to know things, they are probably theoretically well connected, they may well have a big North name.

But learn the lesson here - this person clearly doesn't have the juice. Unless they are Brad, Cam Joyce, Heath or whatsisname the list bloke, they don't have the juice on this stuff.

Seriously, your thourthe theems to know things, they are probably theoretically well connected, they may well have a big North name.

But learn the lesson here - this person clearly doesn't have the juice. Unless they are Brad, Cam Joyce, Heath or whatsisname the list bloke, they don't have the juice on this stuff.
I prefer to think that exposing the goss is actually a jinx.

If anyone has a sauce/forfe/thorth let's try not saying anything. At all. See how that works.

How does get ****ed sound??
I’ll do what I do all the time, if someone I trust tells me something, and after I ask them if it’s ok to share it a bit (ok a lot), I will.
If you don’t like it, block me.

Ffs we have been up to our eye lids and beyond with Gaff and Martin... incidentally I always, as far as I can remember, thought Kelly was far from a certainty last time, however very confident this time around.
It’s not like I made s**t up and sit back in Bentleigh sipping beers laughing at the hopes I may have got up.

Why do you want to be that way?

It will cut down all the angst driven bullshit for the next 9 months.

How does get ****** sound??
I’ll do what I do all the time, if someone I trust tells me something, and after I ask them if it’s ok to share it a bit (ok a lot), I will.

Ffs we have been up to our eye lids and beyond with Gaff and Martin... incidentally I always, as far as I can remember, thought Kelly was far from a certainty last time, however very confident this time around.
It’s not like I made s**t up and sit back in Bentleigh sipping beers laughing at the hopes I may have got up.

LOL, relax buddy.

It was the South Oakleigh Club, and we laughed and laughed

Hey, it was worth it just to drive 100,000 tugger flogs to the point of nervous breakdown.

It will cut down all the angst driven bullshit for the next 9 months.

LOL, relax buddy.
Haha, you of all people want me to relax....
After all you took the path of blocking me on Twitter, for telling you to calm down.

Haha, you of all people want me to relax....
After all you took the path of blocking me on Twitter, for telling you to calm down.

Didn't know who you were. Let me know and I will unblock you. I figured I already had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since it's Richmond he will never make them the butt of jokes that Carey made us.

(Yeah I know. But it goes far, far beyond infidelity jabs.)

I could handle another 10 years of being the "butt of his jokes".

How does get ****** sound??

Do what you wish mate, but shirley you can see that being close,or right into it, is a long way from HE'S COMING and ITS GAFFENING!

Do what you wish mate, but shirley you can see that being close,or right into it, is a long way from HE'S COMING and ITS GAFFENING!
2la770.jpg

Anyhow, Sam Docherty worth a look in 2019 trade period? I'm thinking our pick 69, but they'd probably have to sweeten the deal with a late pick coming back our way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back