List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Harley Bennell now an unrestricted free agent ?
[/QUO
Just a thought, Brad Hill has been talked about for the last couple of weeks as trade bait. In an interview he has pulled the contracted line and don't know nothing line. His brother is out of contract the end of this year and will need help getting to another club, your thoughts fellas.

Just a thought, Brad Hill has been talked about for the last couple of weeks as trade bait. In an interview he has pulled the contracted line and don't know nothing line. His brother is out of contract the end of this year and will need help getting to another club, your thoughts fellas.

We need line-breaking pace, Freo needs solid citizens off-field.

Hill brothers straight swap for MacMillan makes sense for both clubs. Totally balanced trade. Get it done.

We need line-breaking pace, Freo needs solid citizens off-field.

Hill brothers straight swap for MacMillan makes sense for both clubs. Totally balanced trade. Get it done.
They need a decent coach first of all, but I like your thinking.

Brad would be alright for our needs, but I reckon he's currently a tad over-hyped.

Stephen is going on 30 and has missed around 30 games of footy in the past 3 years. We already have enough injury basket cases. No thanks.

They need a decent coach first of all, but I like your thinking.

I haven't really followed AFL since round 1, but they sure looked like world-beaters then - defended us tightly and posted a massive score.

I take it they're now top of the ladder with a percentage in excess of 200?

The whole Clarke thing was waaaaaay overdone.

He's not as bad as folks make out, and our tactic of basically dropping the ball at Cunners feet in order to create a contest and negate opposition spread & run played a significant role with how this contest has been analysed by some.

The problem is that sides are literally sitting on Cunnington now and not even playing the ball, knowing they have the advantage in spread whilst we have the likes of JZ/LDU & Ahern constituting the centre square set up.

The retun of Higgins will help Cunners & Jy, but we still need to find more.

We just got beaten by a team that had Zac Clarke as their ruckman. I’m happy with Goldys work but if the deal is ok then we should take it.
Firstly, Clarke isn't as bad as some say, secondly, Goldy wasn't beaten by him in the way that some say, and thirdly, this was one of Goldy's below average games, but overall he's been more than serviceable this season IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t even think they’d give us a first round, it’ll be a wells type compo.

What if we lose 5/6 and finish with pick 5 which makes Goldy compo pick 24.

He has not signed yet, I'd imagine he's gone as the % of FAs to not have signed at this stage of the season and then remain at their club would be extremely low in any sport.

Thoughts on Goldy everyone - if we were guaranteed a 1st round compo pick (based off Saints pay), is anyone here tempted to let him go?

I feel like North are preparing for Goldy not to be here in 2020 considering we are asking about Peter Ladhams. If we can get a decent enough deal, I am all for taking the risk where we probably have been too risk adverse in the past

Can Tom Campbell come in and take over? Not sure, but he has had the full year in the VFL, getting better and better, he deserves it IMO.

I'd still offer Goldstein 3 years on decent coin.

Based on track record and probability you're getting a player usually on the park every week, who can play one out and be top 5 in the competition standard until needing to worry about the position again in 2023. No brainer.

The whole Clarke thing was waaaaaay overdone.

He's not as bad as folks make out, and our tactic of basically dropping the ball at Cunners feet in order to create a contest and negate opposition spread & run played a significant role with how this contest has been analysed by some.

The problem is that sides are literally sitting on Cunnington now and not even playing the ball, knowing they have the advantage in spread whilst we have the likes of JZ/LDU & Ahern constituting the centre square set up.

The retun of Higgins will help Cunners & Jy, but we still need to find more.
Yeah I'd posted on this several times on the old a/c I had on here, highlighting our predictability.

Personell variety & make-up will help, but we also need to be a lot less predictable with our clearance work from the ruck contest.

The other special is the flick out the back and that's pretty much where it ends.

I haven't really followed AFL since round 1, but they sure looked like world-beaters then - defended us tightly and posted a massive score.

I take it they're now top of the ladder with a percentage in excess of 200?

Cam McCarthy unbackable Browlow favourite, already cracked the 100 goals for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back