List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heaps of fun

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He doesn’t fit into the tigers backline they prefer the 194cm types but he’s an Elite user of the ball, who runs all day and can tackle. Would play him forward.
He'd just be another list-clogger to give Scott an excuse to not play kids because he gets it 25 times a week while the club goes nowhere.

DesertRoo

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He'd just be another list-clogger to give Scott an excuse to not play kids because he gets it 25 times a week while the club goes nowhere.
I think you’d find Scott’s inability to rotate players from the AFL to VFL is the problem there. Not a player getting it 25 times a week.
I’d prefer any of our forwards getting it 25 times a week. Hell we might even win a game.

Pykie

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Why isn't that Darcy Fogarty getting a game with the Crows ?, injured or out of favour, thought he showed plenty last year.

Shhhh.

Remember LDU can be the only one crititicised for playing VFL football by the footy media, despite Clark, Coffield, Foggaty and O'Brien all playing in it at the moment.

shinboner spiggs

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Jazz, West Indies
Shhhh.

Remember LDU can be the only one crititicised for playing VFL football by the footy media, despite Clark, Coffield, Foggaty and O'Brien all playing in it at the moment.
To be fair, none of those blokes deserved to mentioned anywhere near LDU. Not prior to being drafted and certainly not now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harris 10

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
One player I would’ve looked at is Brandon Ellis he certainly wouldn’t cost the earth but would add more the Hartung. I also think getting Pittard for peanuts also changed the thinking.

But all this talk still leaves us a key forward short.
It's a no from me, average decision maker and average skills.

shintemaster

Premium Gold
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A small forward that can impact the scoreboard.
Would we play them if we did? Serious question. We appear to play defensive small players only in our forward line in recent years. I'm all for forward pressure but at times I think we're so caught up in stopping rebound that we forget about scoring from opportunities outside larger forwards and lead up types.

shintemaster

Premium Gold
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I dunno if we need better ones, I reckon it's more a case of supporting Cunners & Higgo.
This year yeah, but Higgins is now on the wrong side of the ledger age wise. I'd prefer to start moving him progressively away from the middle sooner rather than later if possible. He'll last a lot longer not getting beaten up in the guts.

Harris 10

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Would we play them if we did? Serious question. We appear to play defensive small players only in our forward line in recent years. I'm all for forward pressure but at times I think we're so caught up in stopping rebound that we forget about scoring from opportunities outside larger forwards and lead up types.
I think so, who should've been playing over the last couple of years in front of the small defensive forwards?

I'd like to see Zurhaar get a go at it tis year

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MVFC, Storm, Everton, Socceroos
Moderator #222
Apparently our chairman has a son playing for GWS - Jack Buckley?

Just asking out of curiosity (not for trade), is he any good?
Haven’t seen him play in anything other than last year’s inaugural AFLX crap, where he looked good. Is a big lad and moves very well. Won the BnF in his Sydney local comp the year prior to being drafted and is a product of the Syd Swans Academy. He loves North, although he’d be well and truly GWS brainwashed atm. He was a diehard North fan while growing up in Melbourne prior to moving to Sydney though and he kept following North pre drafting. Top kid is Jack.

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Milf Smashers
Thread starter #223
This year yeah, but Higgins is now on the wrong side of the ledger age wise. I'd prefer to start moving him progressively away from the middle sooner rather than later if possible. He'll last a lot longer not getting beaten up in the guts.

LDU will be ready to take over Higgo's role.

The thing is that we need more, particularly if BJ doesn't come good.

shinboner magic

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
We’ve got a good attacking midfield but they only run one way.
Need to look at getting two way runners into our side.

And if our season turns to shit , we need to see what we have to work with on our list.
Not play the same 22-26 players

Top Bottom