List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He doesn’t fit into the tigers backline they prefer the 194cm types but he’s an Elite user of the ball, who runs all day and can tackle. Would play him forward.
He'd just be another list-clogger to give Scott an excuse to not play kids because he gets it 25 times a week while the club goes nowhere.

He'd just be another list-clogger to give Scott an excuse to not play kids because he gets it 25 times a week while the club goes nowhere.
I think you’d find Scott’s inability to rotate players from the AFL to VFL is the problem there. Not a player getting it 25 times a week.
I’d prefer any of our forwards getting it 25 times a week. Hell we might even win a game.

Why isn't that Darcy Fogarty getting a game with the Crows ?, injured or out of favour, thought he showed plenty last year.

Shhhh.

Remember LDU can be the only one crititicised for playing VFL football by the footy media, despite Clark, Coffield, Foggaty and O'Brien all playing in it at the moment.

Apparently our chairman has a son playing for GWS - Jack Buckley?

Just asking out of curiosity (not for trade), is he any good?

Shhhh.

Remember LDU can be the only one crititicised for playing VFL football by the footy media, despite Clark, Coffield, Foggaty and O'Brien all playing in it at the moment.
To be fair, none of those blokes deserved to mentioned anywhere near LDU. Not prior to being drafted and certainly not now.

One player I would’ve looked at is Brandon Ellis he certainly wouldn’t cost the earth but would add more the Hartung. I also think getting Pittard for peanuts also changed the thinking.

But all this talk still leaves us a key forward short.

It's a no from me, average decision maker and average skills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A small forward that can impact the scoreboard.

Would we play them if we did? Serious question. We appear to play defensive small players only in our forward line in recent years. I'm all for forward pressure but at times I think we're so caught up in stopping rebound that we forget about scoring from opportunities outside larger forwards and lead up types.

I dunno if we need better ones, I reckon it's more a case of supporting Cunners & Higgo.

This year yeah, but Higgins is now on the wrong side of the ledger age wise. I'd prefer to start moving him progressively away from the middle sooner rather than later if possible. He'll last a lot longer not getting beaten up in the guts.

Would we play them if we did? Serious question. We appear to play defensive small players only in our forward line in recent years. I'm all for forward pressure but at times I think we're so caught up in stopping rebound that we forget about scoring from opportunities outside larger forwards and lead up types.

I think so, who should've been playing over the last couple of years in front of the small defensive forwards?

I'd like to see Zurhaar get a go at it tis year

Don’t remind me. Another Vanilla Half Forward which went about 20-30 picks to early. Most clubs didn’t even have him in consideration for a rookie spot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you actually watch him play last year?

Apparently our chairman has a son playing for GWS - Jack Buckley?

Just asking out of curiosity (not for trade), is he any good?

Haven’t seen him play in anything other than last year’s inaugural AFLX crap, where he looked good. Is a big lad and moves very well. Won the BnF in his Sydney local comp the year prior to being drafted and is a product of the Syd Swans Academy. He loves North, although he’d be well and truly GWS brainwashed atm. He was a diehard North fan while growing up in Melbourne prior to moving to Sydney though and he kept following North pre drafting. Top kid is Jack.

This year yeah, but Higgins is now on the wrong side of the ledger age wise. I'd prefer to start moving him progressively away from the middle sooner rather than later if possible. He'll last a lot longer not getting beaten up in the guts.

LDU will be ready to take over Higgo's role.

The thing is that we need more, particularly if BJ doesn't come good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back