List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
attach a cucumber to it and devise a complicated system of weights and pulleys so you can, in your own sick and twisted mind, be penetrated by Noah Balta

Noah will be Rances heir apparent.

Somehow I see these statements as linked.

As for you SLF, I will put to you if you ascribe to a multiverse reality, Noah Balta isn't just the best player on Richmond's list in another existence - he is the greatest lifeform of any type to have existed in any dimension or time in some form of reality.

(hope that helps your procrastination)

Somehow I see these statements as linked.

As for you SLF, I will put to you if you ascribe to a multiverse reality, Noah Balta isn't just the best player on Richmond's list in another existence - he is the greatest lifeform of any type to have existed in any dimension or time in some form of reality.

(hope that helps your procrastination)

Noah Cthulu

No, this is BigFooty and I have 54 minutes to kill before a meeting, so you and I are going to argue about Noah Balta as if it is of global importance. To that end, I don't buy your assertion you have no shares in him, I think you love Noah Balta, I reckon you wish he was your boyfriend and probably have a body pillow you've forced into a Richmond jumper with a printout of his face stapled to it and at night you pash it and soon you're going to attach a cucumber to it and devise a complicated system of weights and pulleys so you can, in your own sick and twisted mind, be penetrated by Noah Balta, because you love him so much.

I like Balta too.

Oi, King Corey, I'll just hold up the cucumber.

Considering how good WC’s depth is i’d Be looking to steal a few of their younger guys come the end of the year.

Jake Waterman has 10 goals in 2 weeks in the WAFL. Has had more the 7 marks in the last 2 WAFL games. Stuck behind Kennedy, Darling & Oscar Allen.

Jackson Nelson also killing it with 2 games over 25 touches. Won’t get a look in across half back for WC

Hamish Brayshaw has 22 disposals and 9 tackles.

Matt Allen has gone from the forward line to the midfielder and is racking up posessions as a big bodied mid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just couldn't see it happening even with that justification.

Rance's injury would've emphasised the need to have quality tall cover in place from Richmond's perspective.

Balta is an upper end physical talent who might even be able to play some sort of pinch-hitting flank or wing role at times given his athleticism. He's Majak Daw but 10 years younger and with more football exposure. A definitive project player.

Objectively let's say Richmond offer him 2 years on ok coin, dunno what that would be will go with $300k/yr with the message "keep working away you're part of our future." We swing in with 4 years on big enough coin we'll say $400/yr to turn his head.

Taking off your North hat, what would you say to him as his manager?

Stay with the club that looks to be in the midst of a potentially sustained top 4 run under a premiership coaching panel, a team that have all bought into a hard-working gameplan, a midfield boasting 2 Brownlow medalists and has been willing to consistently work in youth?

Or go to a club for more money with a reportedly very supportive coach in terms of holistic planning but a penchant for leaving young players in the VFL in favour of established ones, no obvious adherence to a particular on-field ethos and no immediate indicators of success?

I cannot see an impartial reason why you'd advise your client to ditch Richmond for us as it stands.

(and yes, typing those words and realising how reality has turned out was very sobering :( .. )
But very accurate.

Considering how good WC’s depth is i’d Be looking to steal a few of their younger guys come the end of the year.

Jake Waterman has 10 goals in 2 weeks in the WAFL. Has had more the 7 marks in the last 2 WAFL games. Stuck behind Kennedy, Darling & Oscar Allen.

Jackson Nelson also killing it with 2 games over 25 touches. Won’t get a look in across half back for WC

Matt Allen has gone from the forward line to the midfielder and is racking up posessions as a big bodied mid.
Even though West Coasts WAFL team got thumped.

Petrucelle
Nth suburbs lad who apparently could be getable , heaps of pace just starting to make a name for himself
Offer him a decent contract surely WC can’t match as all their money is tied up in Mc Govern and GAGF

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Brennan Cox would definitely be worth a look from Freo. Not getting a look in in the forward line behind Lobb & Hogan and not
Getting a gig in defence behind Pearce and Hamling.

He kicked 20 odd goals last year and is only 20 years old. Decent set of hands and is quite mature physically. Kicked one bag of 4 last year too.

Brennan Cox would definitely be worth a look from Freo. Not getting a look in in the forward line behind Lobb & Hogan and not
Getting a gig in defence behind Pearce and Hamling.

He kicked 20 odd goals last year and is only 20 years old. Decent set of hands and is quite mature physically. Kicked one bag of 4 last year too.
Apparently his management are chatting to the Sth Aust clubs. Might be keen to go home.

I'd be having a good hard think about Sam Weideman.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'd be all for getting Sier and Bolton. The type of situation this draft was made for. Bolton is exactly what we need inside forward 50 - as long as he decides to pull his finger out and turn up his defensive pressure.
I'd be having a good hard think about Sam Weideman.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Would be ideal but no way Melbourne let him go.

Are we really better off with Campbell & Tyson rather than Preuss & Clarke. Preuss would be handy now for the centre bounce. Getting smashed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back