List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who was his development coach at North for the preseason?

How the * am I supposed to know? I'm just posting what I saw. I have not seen or heard anything from the club that suggests he has been trialled as a forward and subsequently deemed shithouse enough that he was pigeonholed as a backman. As early as a pre season game on a suburban ground, he was playing on a HBF and didn't go near the forward line

But if we took him as a rookie, someone else would’ve been taken in the main draft in his place. So net effect on $ would be zero?

Or are you saying we should’ve gone for a 38/6 list this year?
That’s an option or we could have elevated Zurhaar rather than keep him on the Rookie list for 3 years. Reckon after breaking his ankle trying to ruck for us he’s earned it.

Apologies to those that hate this stuff, but...meh.

Start with picks 5, 23, 41, 70 (Brisbane) & 77.

Trade 1 - Picks 23 & 41 to Sydney for Papley and pick 52 (Papley equiv. to pick 18).

Trade 2 - Higgins and pick 52 to Geelong for pick 16 (Higgins equiv. to pick 23, noting we pay part of his salary).

Trade 3 - Wood to Hawthorn for pick 26.

Trade 4 - Dumont to Adelaide for pick 27.

Trade 5 - Macmillan to Essendon for pick 28.

Trade 6 - Picks 26, 27 & 28 to GWS for picks 10, 49 & 2020 3rd Rd pick (GWS gain 427 points this year, offset by next year's pick ~250 points).

Trade 7 - Turner and pick 70 to Gold Coast for pick 51 (Turner equiv. pick 54).

Outs: Higgins, Wood, Dumont, Macmillan, Turner, Wright, Thompson, Hrovat & Watson.
Ins: Papley, Zurhaar and picks 5, 10, 16, 49, 51, & 77, as well as the GWS 2020 3rd Rd pick.

Three first round picks, with a couple around the 50 mark which would be well placed for live trading.

With the extra pick next year, well placed to get a second first round pick next year too.

Rookies: Out: Zurhaar and Wilkinson. In: Hosie and picks 5 & 23. Go with a 38/6 senior/rookie list next year. With a handy rookie list of T Murphy, Hosie, McKenzie, Hayden & 2 x picks, aiming for at least a couple of the rookies to improve enough next year to be promoted at end 2020.
I get that this is your schtick, but stop hacking other people's accounts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good. Not a fan of midseason trading.

According to Ricky Nixon this morning Higgins is going to the Cats .. toot toot.

The Real Deal here is the BIGGEST FOOTY SHATTERING NEWS EVER at Arden St & Moorabbin with your best players both wanting to be Catters - oh dear - bye bye - we are GEELONG soon to be greatest team of all hey Higgo & Stevo - don’t tell anyone

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's hard to know when chook is trolling or not.

If this is true then either a rebuild is in the wind, or there is a mega trade in the works.

It's hard to know when chook is trolling or not.

If this is true then either a rebuild is in the wind, or there is a mega trade in the works.
North has been the primary source of his online trolling for the past 18 months, I doubt there is anything to it.

Saturday Night was the recession we had to have.

Higgo, Goldy, Thommo gone.

A whole bunch of mid range players should be very worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back