List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah I'm not shattered by that. can always use pigeons and old fashioned smoke signals.
How lucky is it that both Shawy and Rawlings love the same coffee shop in North Melbourne.
Just a formality. He can’t start work for NM as the Footy Manager but Weagles cant stop him from doing the gardening st Arden St.

Stating it here now, I have zero contacts whatsoever. It’s a pure pisstake account to push fun rumours out.

I think he was referring to the Tom Browne Higgo leaving guff.

Referencing his previous post.

FWIW, I doubt Higgo will leave.

I concur and if he does it will be for more than he's worth. I doubt we're gonna feel too much risk at losing him for nothing the year after considering we paid nothing for him. If he is having ambitions for a flag then we'll get rewarded or I'll back us to give him thought to stay after a solid 2020.

I concur and if he does it will be for more than he's worth. I doubt we're gonna feel too much risk at losing him for nothing the year after considering we paid nothing for him. If he is having ambitions for a flag then we'll get rewarded or I'll back us to give him thought to stay after a solid 2020.
Happy if stays, happy enough if he wants to go. I bear him no ill will. I fear that he has lost his chance with us for a premiership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be shattered if we lost Higgo. He's been one of our best players for his entire time at the club. Not a guy you want to just let go, even if he's getting old

I am not, him leaving could be the best thing best our model under brad scott is that we always fall back to the good old days of relying on 1 A grade midfield. While higgin is that player, our model revolves around him being the prima donna and the rest of the blue collar type set the game up for him. But in today's game, you need a have a cluster of players who are spreading and running two ways. If higgins goes, we will be forced to restructure the midfield in that ziebell and cunnington has no ONE single player to rely on hence these two has to be moved and allow 3 more suitable player, 3 players who can all attack and run and aggressively harass right in the middle. Our centre clearance is our weakest area and having ziebell and cunnington does not help. These 2 are our incumbent because higgin is there, when higgins is not longer there, we need to get 3 better ones.

Can't agree at all, just needs a proper club. Wouldn't be paying much more than a second rounder though.
I remember going to Vic Metro vs WA at Etihad in 2013 and watching Martin, Hogan, Dayle Garlett, Tom Boyd and Daniher tearing it up and thinking, wow, these boys are gunna tear the comp a part for the best part of a decade. Here we are 6 years later, Boyd has retired, Hogan is all over the shop, Garlett is behind bars, Daniher can't get on the park and Martin is a flakey half forward. Just goes to show what a crap shoot the draft is.

New VFL coach-Maybe Gary Ayres or Andy Collins the 2 best coaches in the VFL atm Choco Williams Shaw right hand man Boomer Harvey new forward coach.
Loader,Moore and Tudor out Crocker moved to another role within the club
You're pretty good at hinting 🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back