Not open for further replies.

kangaspurs

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
Would happily do that with a future 2nd round.
Really? Durds is four years younger and showed this year, at least imo, that he has what it takes to be a solid AFL player, although I've always been a believer. Keath has played 30 games. Yeah, he might be the better player atm, but that's massive overs.

Dec 18, 2014
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pierce & Pierce, Stratton Oakmont
I'm sure they did. It was probably said when he made the All Australian squad, or maybe when he racked up his 3rd 22under22 appearance in a row, or maybe even when he was a premiership player. I'm sure someone has written those words on BigFooty before.
I mean, the likes of Sam Gilbert and Nick Maxwell have been nominated for the All Australian team before, but sure. In regards to the ‘22 under 22’, I would refer back to that 2013-15 period, where he racked up mostly cheap possies. And in regards to being a premiership player, he was hardly a difference maker. May as well have been Taylor Duryea.

Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Really? Durds is four years younger and showed this year, at least imo, that he has what it takes to be a solid AFL player, although I've always been a believer. Keath has played 30 games. Yeah, he might be the better player atm, but that's massive overs.

Before Adelaide imploded towards the back end of the year Keath was one of the best intercept defenders in the comp. He ranked 3rd for the intercept possessions and 10th for intercept marks. I don’t care about games, he is an excellent athlete who has a natural ability to read the play. Much like our very own Scott Thompson.

I like Durdin but I don’t think he is capable of reaching that sort of ceiling. Considering his time on the list he has shown that he is a very limited footballer.

I like that we haven't been officially ruled out of Papley race, but are operating at a kind of stealth mode.

Martin to Carlton is very good for us.

Also, the Swans are very very canny and ruthless draft and trade operators - no way they will want to part with pick 4 in a Daniher deal unless made to.

If we give them pick 7 as part of the Papley deal, they can give that to Essendon and keep pick 4. Dodo will sook and "play hardball" but eventually cave if Daniher is out the door anyway.

I'm quietly confident on Papley.

Mar 10, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Dan butler to Carlton keeps getting mentioned which would only happen if they missed Papley I assume

Still not enough rumours about Jamie Elliott he’s the one that should be getting more buzz as the free agent. Especially with the free agent class being slim pickings
Elliott won't leave Collingwood.

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Before Adelaide imploded towards the back end of the year Keath was one of the best intercept defenders in the comp. He ranked 3rd for the intercept possessions and 10th for intercept marks. I don’t care about games, he is an excellent athlete who has a natural ability to read the play. Much like our very own Scott Thompson.

I like Durdin but I don’t think he is capable of reaching that sort of ceiling. Considering his time on the list he has shown that he is a very limited footballer.

Durdin to us is what David Ashbury us to Richmond. He looked seemingly useless until he started holding a key defensive post to free up dance. Durdin frees up Tarrant to be the 7th defender. Tarrant and rance r the two premium defenders.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Elliott won't leave Collingwood.

If they want to keep him they will. I’m sure Collingwood will have ways to make sure he gets paid regardless of salary cap space.

If they let him walk, it’d be a case of buyer beware. The gaffer tape holding him together might be about to give way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back