List Mgmt. 2019 trade prospects

Doobie Doedee

Senior List
Dec 3, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
And a very decent footballer too but with Brodie Smith, Wayne Milera, Tom Doedee, Luke Brown, Jake Kelly, Andrew McPherson, Lachlan Sholl and Will Hamill and Lachy Murphy at a pinch on our list where exactly does he fit in in our defence.

I wouldn't be pigeonholing him as a defender, he started transitioning into the midfield last season and has apparently spent 100% of this preseason training there.

Isaac Cumming No 1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
I hope we stay in Hatelys ear while he is at GWS
Onky risk I see with Hately is we're playing him as a winger. We hardly ever start newbies in the midfield, Hopper being an exception.

If he doesn't get a midfield spot in his rookie contract he may look elsewhere. We are never going to have the depth we had in 2016 again, so it wont be as hard as it might have been a few years ago.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Onky risk I see with Hately is we're playing him as a winger. We hardly ever start newbies in the midfield, Hopper being an exception.

If he doesn't get a midfield spot in his rookie contract he may look elsewhere. We are never going to have the depth we had in 2016 again, so it wont be as hard as it might have been a few years ago.
As long as the communication is good then I cant see this as a problem.

From all the chatter he has a good family and a good head on him. I think he realises the pecking order

Isaac Cumming No 1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
As long as the communication is good then I cant see this as a problem.

From all the chatter he has a good family and a good head on him. I think he realises the pecking order
It's just a common reason for us historically. Emma Quayle was gushing about his character in her write up. Seems he's more advanced than Caldwell but both will probably debut at some point this year.

Oct 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
It's just a common reason for us historically. Emma Quayle was gushing about his character in her write up. Seems he's more advanced than Caldwell but both will probably debut at some point this year.
Reckon Emma Quayle gushed over Jake Levers character too.

Shaz2012

Cancelled
Sep 15, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Oakleigh underage prospect Noah Anderson staked his claim to be one of the first chosen in 2019. The 190cm, midfielder and forward secured 20 disposals, five inside 50s, four goals and four score assists. Noah, the son of Hawthorn premiership player Dean, is not eligible as a father-son choice.

That’s a serious day out. Would you say this guy is a bit like Dusty? That’s who comes to mind when I read that. FMD, imagine if he averaged stats like that this year. Gary Ablett Snr like stats. Imagine if Carlton miss out on someone like that lol.

If he’s that good Saints will get him as a vic special compo pick for losing Paddy McCartin to his head injuries.

Think we had our chance here to get cheap but we blew it and now Essendon would be very keen to keep and will play hardball if wanted to come back SA.

Yeah, it's never happening now. Drugs scandal aside, Essendon don't lose good players.

Betts are off

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Think we had our chance here to get cheap but we blew it and now Essendon would be very keen to keep and will play hardball if wanted to come back SA.
I dont think he was even that cheap back then. And that's with him playing VFL and wanting to come home!

Essendon would be asking the world for him now!

Jetwa5h

Club Legend
Oct 18, 2007
On the line interwebs thingy
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg

Winger? Surely not a pure winger type role though, he has good hands and size maybe a link up type ala our Tom Lynch

On Phone 2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back