Live Event 2019 Trade Radio Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

‘Hello, can I speak to Mitch, please?’
‘Coming through loud and clear, Keegan.’
‘Hi Mitch, first time, long time... caller and ...’
‘Appreciate that.’
‘Just wondering, do you have a spare bed or room at your house? Because on 08-OCT, Jon Ralph said to put your house on Ben King playing for the Sainters in 2021 and I’ve gone and done that and now I don’t have anywhere to live.’
‘OK, well, we might have to get Ralphy on the line, there...’

‘Hello, can I speak to Mitch, please?’
‘Coming through loud and clear, Keegan.’
‘Hi Mitch, first time, long time... caller and ...’
‘Appreciate that.’
‘Just wondering, do you have a spare bed or room at your house? Because on 08-OCT, Jon Ralph said to put your house on Ben King playing for the Sainters in 2021 and I’ve gone and done that and now I don’t have anywhere to live.’
‘OK, well, we might have to get Ralphy on the line, there...’

That was some radio gold

‘Did Joe Daniher cure cancer or send a dog to space or do something else that makes him worth two picks and a player?’

Lukey from Perth has had a gutful of this Daniher. Bloody no groins having clown.

Puts things in perspective, not even sure Daniher has completed a bachelor in astrophysics, let alone gone the doctorate. Third rounder at best.

Mitchy C quietly advancing to the undisputed number one caller in this space.

That was some radio gold
Hour of power full stop, today :thumbsu:.
Mitch flew higher than an eagle, and the callers were the wind beneath his wings 💸

Holy s**t what is with all these kids calling at the moment... Credit to Kane and Plough for managing to put up with this.

There was a Carlton supporter who called up, pretty sure he was 12, and he had the most intelligent question/comments of anyone that's called up so far hahaha

There was a Carlton supporter who called up, pretty sure he was 12, and he had the most intelligent question/comments of anyone that's called up so far hahaha
Its not even a contest either - kid was terrific

Tom Browne the other night on the 7 trade show is talking about the offers for Jamie Elliot.

They flash up a graphic of Collingwood -2 years at 475k. Brisbane - 3 years at 550k.

so he goes 'he is probably on around the 450 mark at Collingwood, and has received a 2 year offer for them. Any offer from Brisbane would need to be 3 years to get him out of collingwood, probably with more money and some incentives'.

So he reports it as news what the two offers are, but he is just making it all up. He has no idea what offers have been made, outside of maybe some generic quote from the management - and then just speculates and invents the rest to present it as if he is getting inside mail.
Tom Browne sating king got 2-2.5 times more at Gold Coast than he would in melbourne.

Jake Niall saying king got more than 500k but would have been offered more than 700k to come back to melbourne

Complete opposites.
I know which ‘journo’ I trust more.

Worst thing about Trade Radio is that they have a week lead up, then nothing happens in the first actual trade week...

Then a trade finally happens and it's either:

A trade has just happened, we'll be back straight after this ad!

Or

Sushi and soy sauce. Oh a trade. How about the traffic though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do they need so many ads when they can have more of these entertaining callers

After 60mins of talking about nothing happening with Daniher, a caller asks - "So what do you think about Joe?"

Great question Einstein

That's what nuffies do, probably sitting at home with his pants around his ankles getting his jollies when they answer his question

That's what nuffies do, probably sitting at home with his pants around his ankles getting his jollies when they answer his question
Maybe he's bought some of that soap for tradies...I can't remember the brand funny enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back