List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
good work on cleaning up the thread george! But maybe let's leave the poor girl alone without judging how 'great' she is, she obviously is dealing with enough crap just trying to claw her way to economic freedom. Don't mean to be a jerk
You’re not the jerk mate. I was too ******* angry to post yesterday. She’s a human being not some bloody trophy to be paraded on a footy blog. It’s 2019 for christ’s sake, people should know better.

Probably best to not stereotype people based on their race either, but what do I know...
Maybe there is some racist stereotyping going on, but the evidence shows a Philippino woman in a city famous for sex tourism hanging out with some pasty white dude twice her height and over twice her age who is classy enough to brag to strangers - apropos of nothing - that he's "hitting that" and letting him have suggestive photos of her because of what? The Power Of Love?

Meaning? The context was clear mate.
Maybe there is some racist stereotyping going on, but the evidence shows a Philippino woman in a city famous for sex tourism hanging out with some pasty white dude twice her height and over twice her age who is classy enough to brag to strangers - apropos of nothing - that he's "hitting that" and letting him have suggestive photos of her because of what? The Power Of Love?
This is what I was referencing

she obviously is dealing with enough crap just trying to claw her way to economic freedom.

Bit rich for someone to have a go at me for commenting on her looks when the very next sentence racially stereotypes her.

Got absolutely no idea what she does for a living and I couldn't care less where she comes from or what she looks like. No big deal to me. Whoever that was that posted himself with her is an obvious clown and it was dealt with accordingly.

So you've continued to racially stereotype someone. I don't know how my comments are frowned upon but these aren't. Pretty poor.

My issue with what happened is someone posting private photos online.

So you've continued to racially stereotype someone. I don't know how my comments are frowned upon but these aren't. Pretty poor.

My issue with what happened is someone posting private photos online.
Far be it for me to comment on morality issues!

But i hardly think what Gangbangs posted comes under the banner of racial stereotyping!
Least not in a negative way!

Far be it for me to comment on morality issues!

But i hardly think what Gangbangs posted comes under the banner of racial stereotyping!
Least not in a negative way!
I didn't bring it up initially because quite frankly I don't care enough about it. But to say it's "obvious" shes clawing her way to economic freedom is a bit of a stretch seeing as we don't even know her. And then commenting about how a country we think she's from is known for prostitution. Pretty silly stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't bring it up initially because quite frankly I don't care enough about it. But to say it's "obvious" shes clawing her way to economic freedom is a bit of a stretch seeing as we don't even know her. And then commenting about how a country we think she's from is known for prostitution. Pretty silly stuff.
Fair enough then!
We should all move on
The dude that posted it all is clearly compensating for something lacking in size
Big noting in such a provocative way and on a public forum!

Shame on any clown that asked him to prove his worth through photos or videos! 👀 :flushed:

This is what I was referencing

Bit rich for someone to have a go at me for commenting on her looks when the very next sentence racially stereotypes her.

Got absolutely no idea what she does for a living and I couldn't care less where she comes from or what she looks like. No big deal to me. Whoever that was that posted himself with her is an obvious clown and it was dealt with accordingly.
I'm pleased you deleted the posts & called it out for the clownish behaviour of the poster. As for the rest of it, exploitation is a complex issue that is too difficult to discuss online, so I'm buying out.

That’s pretty surprising. Murray looked good when he played, I think I’d take him if he was free TBH.
Maybe you should ask on certain player on our list about him before we start thinking he would be a good pick up

Chris Masten. Delisted by the Eagles and:

"Gold Coast's reported interested in Masten is understood to have cooled, although St Kilda and Hawthorn have also shown interest and he isn't giving up on adding to his 215 games."

Do we really need a 30 year old B-grade mid? Maybe.
NO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back