List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zac Smith is my choice for a cheap back up ruckman. Chris Scott has caught the Grant Thomas infliction towards ruckman and expects all his ruckman to be Brodie Grundy.

Im not surprised by the lack of interest in Acres as Richo did him no favours.

Zac Smith is going back to Gold Coast to retire wants to live there .

Well known.

The club saying we will be hitting the trade period hard we must be looking at more than just Brad Hill , I'm just hoping for a surprise however we don't really have the draft picks to really make anything happen - still surprised no one has put a offer up for Newnes.
Has the club ever actually come out and said this?

Apparently we’re into Chris Masten, thoughts? Another wingman.
If we want to accumulate another tattooed footballer to complement Membrey and Hill then he would be a good pick up. If we want an elite turnover merchant then he would also be a good pick up. Excuse the sarcasm but if we traded for Masten then we would be a big loser and he would become the latest whipping boy for 2020. I live in Perth and see a bit of him in action and the kindest thing I could say is he has a premiership medal.

If we want to accumulate another tattooed footballer to complement Membrey and Hill then he would be a good pick up. If we want an elite turnover merchant then he would also be a good pick up. Excuse the sarcasm but if we traded for Masten then we would be a big loser and he would become the latest whipping boy for 2020. I live in Perth and see a bit of him in action and the kindest thing I could say is he has a premiership medal.

Wouldn’t need to trade for him.

no video but theres a few more,including some with me just to ugly it up a bit
I love this negativity of the Saints way.
In the last 2 or so years we have built an amazing off field position which is the strongest we have been in my 47 years of following them.
We have a strong core group of players that have immense development still to come.
We appoint a terrific coach and players are starting to nominate the club to come to and we recruited well last year.
If that is the Saints way then good.
Stop with the Saints way and losers mentality for christ sake.
I am rapt with what they are doing.
Just a reply if we were to sell up our core best players ,so I think you missed the point.
Whilst I acknowledge there are better people in place now,we have replaced our head recruiter ,football manager and coach in the last 18 months.
1 premiership in history and continual f##k ups says the losers mentality is alive and well.
I know I keep saying it ,but the article comparing us with Hawthorn over the same period just hits a nerve with me .
The losing of the peninsula zone,the premierships they have won,the instability of playing everywhere for dollars and the best of them all moving to Seaford.
Whilst positively is nice,results are the real proof .There has been an inability to get the big decisions right most of the time .
Hell,you could argue the mistakes are in line with the billions lost by NAB,but hats for another discussion.
Just for you .This from draft thread says it all
Agree everything re zones I did hear a rumour that Josh Worrel was elidgable to us as a NGA but there were some admin problems from our end which prevented us getting him witch is highly disappointing
we all want he same ,it’s just that other teams seem to do it better than us. You may call that negative I call it an observation that keeps on happening .

He will be a delisted free agent won’t he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If she's the GOAT from the waist down, I'm in.

I'd not thought of it that way before, malevu. Quite brilliant actually. Although, being a bit of a sick bastard myself, my first thought was you were referring to, .........oh never mind. A bit from column A. A bit from column B, I guess.

With Ratten now coach, Roughead part of the list management crew
He starts in November after all the trading is done.

and Hill likely to come in is there any truth to the rumour about St Kilda trying to bring back McEvoy?

Sounds like a Hawks Board rumour.

St Kilda will bring in a back up ruck or two, but not anyone that would cost much in trade picks.

So unless the Hawks are gifting him away that would be a no from me.

Where have Dogs fans got this idea that Bruce has come to them begging to play for them, so they have offered him a contract he cannot refuse?

Something isn't adding up in their desperate little minds. Obviously they just want to be loved.

Certainly not going on either forums Brad Hill or Josh Bruce had a look ..insane.

In the last 2 or so years we have built an amazing off field position which is the strongest we have been in my 47 years of following them.
We have a strong core group of players that have immense development still to come.
We appoint a terrific coach and players are starting to nominate the club to come to and we recruited well last year.
Great post Viking , totally agree

Couldn't agree more!

I would hope that the Hill trade was seen by most as a final turning point for the club, lots of work outside footy to get things right, finding the right coach and then one of the best outside runners in the game nominating us after dealing with our management for more than 4 months...

Thats progress people!

The club saying we will be hitting the trade period hard we must be looking at more than just Brad Hill , I'm just hoping for a surprise however we don't really have the draft picks to really make anything happen - still surprised no one has put a offer up for Newnes.
Newnes has an offer in front of him from another club, I think it's North.

good work on cleaning up the thread george! But maybe let's leave the poor girl alone without judging how 'great' she is, she obviously is dealing with enough crap just trying to claw her way to economic freedom. Don't mean to be a jerk
Lol, what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back