Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
The ghost of the G.G. Huggins Stand
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.
Must be the discount we get on those “premium listings” on seek, probably got a badge that says “employer of choice” thrown in too...

It's Satan Lethlean. It's always the one you least suspect. As Kayser Soze told us, "The devil's greatest achievement has been to convince us he doesn't exist."

I think there's something in that for all of us, don't you?

Last edited:

Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
The ghost of the G.G. Huggins Stand
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.
What qualifications does he have,

He has a degree in Biomedicine. He worked with our strength and conditioning people while he was studying and still playing with us. He worked at Hawthorn and Box Hill and now us! The Hawthorn connection continues. Satan, Roughy, DOS, Ratts, and now the Dumpster. Get Mitchell and Hodge! A full house!

malevu

Club Legend
Nov 1, 2013
Animal Enclosure
AFL Club
St Kilda
He has a degree in Biomedicine. He worked with our strength and conditioning people while he was studying and still playing with us. He worked at Hawthorn and Box Hill and now us! The Hawthorn connection continues. Satan, Roughy, DOS, Ratts, and now the Dumpster. Get Mitchell and Hodge! A full house!

Ya forgot the Return of Bigboy !

Oct 5, 2013
Swifts Creek
AFL Club
St Kilda
It's Satan Lethlean. It's always the one you least suspect. As Kayser Soze told us, "The devil's greatest achievement has been to convince us he doesn't exist."

I think there's something in that for all of us, don't you think?
I'm going with the Prez, even if it's Gubby, Satan wanted Scott which would have been hell for us.

He'll replace Brown as the 1 on 1 kpd. Otherwise we probably have to give Nate another year..

I think we’ve signed him for another year already.

Aug 25, 2008
Aisle 38
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
LFC, #DubNation, Storm
So heres our play with Jack.....

We hold him to his contract, pay his full wage, and the AFL allows him to play for Lorne reserves.

Mental health is sorted, and we don't give a free hit to a team thats missed the finals once in 13 frickin years. Get stuffed Geelong....

wayneolsen

Senior List
Apr 2, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
So heres our play with Jack.....

We hold him to his contract, pay his full wage, and the AFL allows him to play for Lorne reserves.

Mental health is sorted, and we don't give a free hit to a team thats missed the finals once in 13 frickin years. Get stuffed Geelong....
Saints have not once said that he is a required player. Maybe this move is convenient for both

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kernelT

Can go any club
Aug 15, 2010
Chiraq
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Louis Slungpue
Im more a potato cake guy myself😋
Mate I’m all across the nutrition pyramid... learnt it in primary school.

At the base we have vegetables (chips, potato cakes)

In the middle we have carbs & protein (dim sims, fried chicken, burgers etc)

And then at the peak we have the all important hydration component (Beer)

Oct 5, 2013
Swifts Creek
AFL Club
St Kilda
Mate I’m all across the nutrition pyramid... learnt it in primary school.

At the base we have vegetables (chips, potato cakes)

In the middle we have carbs & protein (dim sims, fried chicken, burgers etc)

And then at the peak we have the all important hydration component (Beer)
A good education is never wasted.

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Clubs responsibilities
1. The club needs to support jack and not pressure him in a season where he doesn’t play at all really - tick
2. Release him from his contract and actually facilitate the move to Geelong to be closer to his family- tick
3. Responsibility to the members and supporters- get a decent pick for him that is fair . If this isn’t a factor then we might as well give the game away .

Jacks responsibilities to himself and his family
1. Request a trade to Geelong- tick
2. Don’t screw your old club and mates in the process if you can help it after they’ve supported you . It wouldn’t be the best start would it if Geelong completely disrespect the saints on the deal ?

stfan

The Fan in Waiting
Mar 12, 2008
Melb
AFL Club
St Kilda
Tom Browne saying Keath and Jones both likely for the Saints.

@TomBrowne7
says Isaac Smith will stay at Hawthorn, while St Kilda are firming in the race for Alex Keath and Zak Jones.

There is fair a bit of a difference between likely, and firming. But then listening to the audio he then says we are in the box seat !

LISTEN HERE: http://bit.ly/2kUE3ab

I would take that with a large grain of salt.

austinnn

Veteran GOP
Nov 7, 2012
France
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bristol City FC, Urawa Red Diamonds FC
We have a few of the seven deadly sins. Rath, Lust (Lethlean), Sloth (Sexton). The vacancies are Pride, Envy, Avarice and Gluttony.

Suggestions?
Surely we have Pride covered? Finnis maybe.

Gluttony could be the dim sim-gobbling beer swilling section of the fanbase.

Envy could be Andrew Bassat regarding Hawthorn so enviously that he was compelled to hire half their staff.

Avarice, insatiable longing for money food or power. I'll go with Bloodthirsty Brett Ratten, knifing his good mate Richo on his craven search for power at St Kilda, and his desire for success as Head Coach.

Sorted. You're welcome.
(Jus joking about the knifing part obviously)

Marching

Senior List
Apr 11, 2008
Prahran
AFL Club
St Kilda
Question for the forum.
In 2018 we sh@t the bed. I believe one of the reasons was Bruce not playing the majority of the season.
How big an impact do you think trading Bruce will have?
I don’t think he can be covered by Max or Paddy or even Roma... my opinion is that no Bruce = almost certainly less wins vs 2019

nitewalker13

Club Legend
Jun 9, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Question for the forum.
In 2018 we sh@t the bed. I believe one of the reasons was Bruce not playing the majority of the season.
How big an impact do you think trading Bruce will have?
I don’t think he can be covered by Max or Paddy or even Roma... my opinion is that no Bruce = almost certainly less wins vs 2019

I hope for Paddy's sake, he retires and pursue career outside football.

I reckon we got some player coming in for couple of season to guide Max and maybe Ben next year. I am just guessing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back