List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premium

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Brad Crouch didn't play a game last year through injury and this year being by far there best player if he leaves it would be devastating for the club.
The Crows having Jenkins , Betts , Keath , Greenwood , Gibbs , Jacobs and Brad Crouch , Laird being touted in the media for trades the club is a total mess.

Pretty much. He is uncontracted so Geelong can't hold him and if Kelly is unwilling to play anywhere else, then Geelong need to work out a deal otherwise risk losing him for nothing.

It counts for so much. Didn't stop Hawks throwing a huge offer at Carlisle when he nominated us.

If we get Brad Hill , Brad Crouch , Zac Jones and Keath we are top 4 and flag contenders.

Won't have a forward and very light in the ruck. I doubt we get as many wins as this year unless we get a dream run with injury and the fixture.

Premium

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Won't have a forward and very light in the ruck. I doubt we get as many wins as this year unless we get a dream run with injury and the fixture.
Let's just see what plays out , but getting a ball winner in the midfield is what we want.
Surely having Keath , Ryder , King , Marshall , Carlisle with Hill , Crouch and Jones makes us far stronger than last year with only having Bruce as a loss.
Remember Steven hardly played and Hannebery might get a full year in with Webster ,Geary , Bytel and Austin ---- you have to be happy with that Gringo .

Indie Rock

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
I reckon the sum of the parts of Hill + Jones + Ryder together is greater than the value of them individually. Will make a bigger impact if we got all 3 (or even just Jones and Hill TBH).

We’ll be much better on the inside (Jones), more explosive (Jones and Hill) and improve our ball movement / kicking (Hill).

If Hanners can stay fit (🙏🏼) our midfield goes from average to great.

Dunstan had a really strong end to the year but you are looking at our depth now being at his level, as opposed to guys running around the VFL that aren’t close to the first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back