kernelT

Can go any club
Aug 15, 2010
Chiraq
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Louis Slungpue
These stats probably need to compared with entries into forward line, how both perform under pressure, free kicks for and against. Lonie does make sure the slightest contact is maximised, heat maps and distances.

Stats can tell us a lot but they can also hide a lot, can't help but wonder how Dunstan compares with Dusty Martin, my guess is he'd be close but somehow he's a long wy from being Dusty.
Stats can be misleading, but they can also show a gap in the perception of fans.

Dusty runs rings around Dunstan in nearly every meaningful measure BTW, but they do play pretty different roles.

Sheepey

Club Legend
Oct 18, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
I would be very happy if Steven doesn't go to Geelong.

I think he's worth more to us than anything we would extract from them. I also don't buy any argument that we would get more for him now while he is contracted because his value doesn't reflect his playing ability due to his recent issues. Get him back on his bike and a full pre-season into him, and hopefully, he can provide that burst that he has given the Saints for a long time. We don't have a lot of pace in our inside midfield brigade, so he gives a big point of difference.

austinnn

Veteran GOP
Nov 7, 2012
France
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bristol City FC, Urawa Red Diamonds FC
I like how I complain about list management, I'm a massive campaigner and people have to abuse me by PM because I'm so negative and a drain and others bag players all the time and are held up as model citizens. Funny place.
No one thinks that clown is a model citizen. We just ignore him.

mightymalaka

What we have here is a failure to communicate!
May 7, 2018
Road to Nowhere
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United
He will play at St Kilda, put both of your testicles on it. The crap about Max not playing yet is just stupid, he tore blokes a new a-hole in the VFL last year with no fitness base. Whilst we're at it, maybe Rowell shouldn't be number one pick because he hasn't played in the AFL yet. Sheez.
How about i only risk one testicle
And nobody tears my a-hole! :oops:

I want him too man, but there's only so much a man can sacrifice!

You don't travel to Adelaide for the Ryder deal. Something else is up.

Certainly does sound like they're into Bing if Bruce is gonna happen. This year too.

Only way that happens is if we get pick 13 then package up 13 and next years first for Bing.

GC might actually do that.

Stunned to read news that Bruce might be traded to the Dogs.
He is a star.
He is worth two first round (top ten) draft choices, nothing less.

Highly unlikely, but we’re not greedy. If he has to go, pick 13 would do very nicely.

Baker_for_PM

All Australian
Nov 18, 2008
In the memories of 1966
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool
Not one of Lonie's attempts at tackling have ever stuck. Let alone his attempts at kicking a goal. Please don't try and compare these two as footballers. Do you think any team might consider giving up a first round pick for Lonie?
Not a bad effort at goal

This tackle may not of stuck but its these kind of acts that revs up the boys.

And My Favorite pic of him.

B3caF_OCIAE85ik.jpg:large

Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
He will play at St Kilda, put both of your testicles on it. The crap about Max not playing yet is just stupid, he tore blokes a new a-hole in the VFL last year with no fitness base. Whilst we're at it, maybe Rowell shouldn't be number one pick because he hasn't played in the AFL yet. Sheez.
Well Doug,
I do hope that Bing does get to us because I’m looking forward to the day that Ratts puts Bing on one wing and Ming on the other.
Twin 203cm gazelles that run like the wind.
Francis Bourke and Dick Clay on steroids.
It may only be a oncer, but boy would it blow the brains in the oppo coaching box.
And that’s only one way/play we could use these guys.

Jan 14, 2012
The River Murray
AFL Club
St Kilda
Reckon we'll get him this year Douglas or next?

Certainly does sound like they're into Bing if Bruce is gonna happen. This year too.

Only way that happens is if we get pick 13 then package up 13 and next years first for Bing.

Certainly not both Ratts and Lethers. Seems a little top heavy for one Paddy Ryder deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For it to happen we will need a tom boyd like statement from Bing. Basically he's homesick and needs to come home.

Sadly I think Connors shut the door on that happening
r2N7fxI.jpg

St Neil

Premiership Player
Aug 14, 2016
Aspendale Gardens
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Blackpool

2020 or 2021?

Certainly not both Ratts and Lethers. Seems a little top heavy for one Paddy Ryder deal.
Spot on.

Something else must be cooking. Maybe SPP?

Power sound like they're cleaning everything off their books.

Snailspace13

Club Legend
May 27, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda

Channel 7 said it was to catch up with Dougal Howard

He was over here. It's a generic contract trade paper work. Doubt it even needs to be done early.

Ratts wouldn't need to be there either.

We are chasing something I think. It would have to be someone best 22. If the coach is there to sell it. Or it's a footy dept appointment.

Either way something positive.

Maybe Howard? But wouldn't he just tour the club's like Keath did?

Sounds like something specific. Which makes me think it's footy dept stuff. Like an assistant.

Significantly Saints

Senior List
Feb 24, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda

Exactly what I thought .
I reckon pick exchanges & Ryder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back