List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep that’s a winner but I might run a place.

Tendon to left big toe snapped and not reattached, stress fractures in both feet first diagnosed at 17, dislocated left shoulder.

About three weeks ago my right leg just below the knee was swollen and hot like I’d been kneecapped, doctor thought a bone infection X-ray inconclusive ct scan tendinitis which was a good result. Left hip bone on bone needs replacement, both knees bone on bone need replacing, I have an appointment with a surgeon at the epworth.

Tech after my scan said your knees are bad they’ve had a hard life hahah, to top it off I’ve had the flu during trade week and couldn’t even celebrate with a beer.
Looxury. I was brought up in shoe box in middle t'road, at midnight I had to get out of bed and lick road clean with tongue.

My brain hurts, I've been clawing my arse to aid thought and this is the best I can come up with
:thumbsu:

Looxury. I was brought up in shoe box in middle t'road, at midnight I had to get out of bed and lick road clean with tongue.

My brain hurts, I've been clawing my arse to aid thought and this is the best I can come up with
:thumbsu:
Spoilt aren't we. And a road at that. All we had were a soggy matchbox left behind in a puddle. No road either. Just gravel. Try lickin that with your spoilt shoe box tongue. Gave me welts and blisters it did.

Yep because if it was a suspension from the afl then they don’t stop you training. Did I buy it this year. No. He came back fitter than most after a long time off.
Lol mate I'm not doubting the broken foot. You can't fake that. There's a little thing called an xray.

I'm doubting the cause

Anyone thinking that GCS or Melbourne are going to whip Martin away from Carlton in the PSD is wishing on a dream. The player and manager have made it clear that he's never going back to the Goast and wants to go to Carlton exclusively. Can Melbourne change his mind and how?

I think SOS has played this one well - though I've been wrong many times before.
Melbourne have no room in their cap. If he wants more than a basic wage he is going to the Blues.

Haven’t really been paying attention apart from the bag situation.

But from your comment - no we didn’t shop Gresh around. But he wasn’t on the no touch or die list. If there was a big deal, like Kelly or Whitfield, we were open to taking overs for him.

I think I mentioned a while back the issues the club has with him.
For those of us who missed it, what are the issues the club has?

For those of us who missed it, what are the issues the club has?
think Mikka mentioned a while ago that Gresh hasn't really been applying himself as much as the club would like, kind of been relying on his talent to get him games rather than rolling his sleeves up.

Lol mate I'm not doubting the broken foot. You can't fake that. There's a little thing called an xray.

I'm doubting the cause
Like many of us are

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of lemons, I reckon your facial expression would be that of someone sucking on a lemon. Why are you always sour?
I love lemons. If you need any head to oakleigh lemons on tap.

How this for a salty lemon grapefruit explosion.

Paddy 500k
Robo 600k
Dmac 350k
Hanners 800k

= 2.25 million a year in cap space.

What do they all have in common?

L.......

They just feel he’s stagnated. Application to professional standards aren’t there. Training, eating, downtime ect are all under what’s required.

Letho is riding him hard.

Gresh’S attitude at the kids clinic mid year was very disappointing too. He’s a fave amongst the kids & he gave them exactly zero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gresh’S attitude at the kids clinic mid year was very disappointing too. He’s a fave amongst the kids & he gave them exactly zero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bit disappointing to hear. He’s an intravert, but doesn’t make excuse. Especially to his training. It’s small things as well, like sticking to his diet and not eating a Parma & beers. I get they have to have a life, but they are still professional athletes.

They just feel he’s stagnated. Application to professional standards aren’t there. Training, eating, downtime ect are all under what’s required.

Letho is riding him hard.

Tracking like Wingard. Looked elite forward, moved him where he’s less effective, crack the shits and trade him. Hopefully some of the new crew get hold of some sense and use him properly. He’s a match winner. If we actually start winning motivation will be easy. Losing every week sucks. I heard Bruce saying he’s played 120 games without a final. Generational poverty stuffs with your self belief.

Bit disappointing to hear. He’s an intravert, but doesn’t make excuse. Especially to his training. It’s small things as well, like sticking to his diet and not eating a Parma & beers. I get they have to have a life, but they are still professional athletes.

He hates doing the face to face stuff, he’s very shy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back