List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne have no room in their cap. If he wants more than a basic wage he is going to the Blues.
They have come out yesterday and said they will take him if he wants to go there. Will be a back-ended deal and they have the room. If I’m Martin, I’m going there. They will play finals next year, Carlton won’t. He’s actually a great fit for them after losing Hogan and will compliment McDonald.

I love lemons. If you need any head to oakleigh lemons on tap.

How this for a salty lemon grapefruit explosion.

Paddy 500k
Robo 600k
Dmac 350k
Hanners 800k

= 2.25 million a year in cap space.

What do they all have in common?

L.......
They said Ryder is on nothing like that. And they all play for the saints.

Why?
IIRC people on here doubted he had gastro, and guess what?
He had gastro.
Or are we saying that then we didn’t doubt he had gastro but we doubted the cause of the gastro?
FFS.

I don't doubt his existence , but i doubt the cause of his existence.

They have come out yesterday and said they will take him if he wants to go there. Will be a back-ended deal and they have the room. If I’m Martin, I’m going there. They will play finals next year, Carlton won’t. He’s actually a great fit for them after losing Hogan and will compliment McDonald.
No way Melbourne will take him. He is playing at Carlton. Clubs just don’t take or keep players who don’t want to be there.

Tracking like Wingard. Looked elite forward, moved him where he’s less effective, crack the shits and trade him. Hopefully some of the new crew get hold of some sense and use him properly. He’s a match winner. If we actually start winning motivation will be easy. Losing every week sucks. I heard Bruce saying he’s played 120 games without a final. Generational poverty stuffs with your self belief.
Gresh will be just fine! He wouldn't be the first young player to go through certain growing pains in his career before the penny drops!

Predicting Ryder and Hill will help him drive his standards forward a bit and as you say hopefully he will be winning more with the team from
Here on in and that makes a big difference when you are striving for success/finals!

The thing that comforts me about the lad are two main things and they centre around his pride and also a flair for the moment
At times this year he was battling within a game as the team were but what i find heartening with him is that when the heat goes up in
A match and or we need a lift as a team he invariably lifts markedly, something a lot of his team mates cannot say, and equally
Whenever we are looking for a matchwinner in the tight struggles he gets a real spring in his step again demanding the footy and wants to be that guy instead of hiding
He loves the big occasion. So i'm assuming with natural maturity and the right guidance he can and will go onto be the player we all hope for!
He is far too good to p!ss it away!

A couple of days after trade period and I actually think we did alright with hill trade. 10+future2nd for hill. Acres netted us future 3rd.

Remaining 2 x picks are 4th round or junk picks..58 this year will be a pick around 65 with bids/NGA and next yrs 4th is even worse with a compromised draft
But doesn't teams using pick points to match bids mean our picks will move up not down?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really are a window licker. Hop back on the blue bus
As a parent of a disabled child..

If you don't understand disability and how comments like this offend, I'd suggest you get some new comedic material. It's not funny.

It’ll no doubt come out if he was on the piss when he did it.

No need for supporters to pile on... it may well have just been an accident.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m taking it on face value.

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt unless I see hard evidence to disprove it. Three of us on here have done very similar damage in very similar circumstances and, speaking for myself, I was fully sober at the time, at work!

Apparently the club has spoken to him and are happy with his explanation.

Last edited:
Bit disappointing to hear. He’s an intravert, but doesn’t make excuse. Especially to his training. It’s small things as well, like sticking to his diet and not eating a Parma & beers. I get they have to have a life, but they are still professional athletes.

Sounds like he needs a serious mentor. Surely we’ve got someone - move him in with Gears. He always looks supremely fit.

I’m taking it on face value.

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt unless I see hard evidence to disprove it. Three of us on here have done very similar in very similar circumstances and, speaking for myself, I was fully sober at the time, at work!

Apparently the club has spoken to him and are happy with his explanation.

I was sober as well, two weeks in a row i tripped over the same bag. the 1st week i moved it slightly out of the way, the 2nd week i tripped on the handles and broke the 5th metatarsal of my left foot. stupid me.

I was sober as well, two weeks in a row i tripped over the same bag. the 1st week i moved it slightly out of the way, the 2nd week i tripped on the handles and broke the 5th metatarsal of my left foot. stupid me.

Can’t fix stupid ......
just kidding Sammm 😉☺️

I love lemons. If you need any head to oakleigh lemons on tap.

How this for a salty lemon grapefruit explosion.

Paddy 500k
Robo 600k
Dmac 350k
Hanners 800k

= 2.25 million a year in cap space.

What do they all have in common?

L.......
No effing way is Dmac on 350k.
Robbo and Paddy will also have negotiated something so they can stay on the list and around the club, that likely having them on unders this year.
Unless you've got access to player contracts to, I'd say you're estimates are comfortably 400k over, more likely 600k.
Acres and Newnes will clear another 800k too.

I dunno why your lemon grapefruit explosion is salty.
Is it some new term that I'm not familiar with? Didn't it used to be pineapple or something? ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back