List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best way to get Kelly is at least 10 wins. Doubt Gubby can help on that front.
as much as I want Jelly I have to be realistic and keep telling myself we probably have no chance

key word; probably

there's a chance, and like you said it could come down to how we perform this year

our players should be made to watch Kelly's highlight reel before every game :D

The best way to get Kelly is at least 10 wins. Doubt Gubby can help on that front.

He can if he sits himself just outside the opposition players race and just starts clipping kents as they run out.

Now - that's just the sort of commitment we need!

so what picks have we kept for next year? by rounds I mean, obviously don't know the numbers yet
Looks like we have our first rounder, then two fourth rounders. We traded out a third rounder to get back into this years draft, for about pick 51 I think?

Can someone explain to me what we gave up the future third rounder for? Was it to get Hind?

I have our first pick number. It’s 3
lol. Feeling extra positive this morning Plugger?

Not expecting any improvement at all Ol boy?
Would be most displeased if we had another stinker like this year!

Surely it can't happen again, can it?

lol. Feeling extra positive this morning Plugger?

Not expecting any improvement at all Ol boy?
Would be most displeased if we had another stinker like this year!

Surely it can't happen again, can it?
I would think I’m being realistic. We won 4 and half games this year and lost bugger all close ones. We have picked up only 2 players who could impact. Kent is probably a 15 to 25 player. Hanners could be a 1 or 2 but could also be a 10 to 15 player. Our fixture gives us more wins and hopefully different coaches do as well. 6 to 8 wins is best we could hope for. Apart from gc all sides near us have probably improved their list as good if not more than us. Fighting with the blues for bottom 2 or 3

I would think I’m being realistic. We won 4 and half games this year and lost bugger all close ones. We have picked up only 2 players who could impact. Kent is probably a 15 to 25 player. Hanners could be a 1 or 2 but could also be a 10 to 15 player. Our fixture gives us more wins and hopefully different coaches do as well. 6 to 8 wins is best we could hope for. Apart from gc all sides near us have probably improved their list as good if not more than us. Fighting with the blues for bottom 2 or 3

In the 2016 & 2017 seasons we won 12 & 11 games. Last season was a massive & unexpected fall. Even the extreme pessimists had us winning 8. Next season will determine whether the 2016 & 2017 seasons are an accurate reflection of where we are heading or whether 2018 is. If we finish bottom 3 Richo is gone by the bye.

In the 2016 & 2017 seasons we won 12 & 11 games. Last season was a massive & unexpected fall. Even the extreme pessimists had us winning 8. Next season will determine whether the 2016 & 2017 seasons are an accurate reflection of where we are heading or whether 2018 is. If we finish bottoms 3 Richo is gone by the bye.

Well my hope is richo stays. My belief is our players have no hope of being good enough for richo to stay. And you are right about the previous years. I still think the club had no idea of the impact of losing roo and Joey whilst not improving the list when other clubs around us have.

Well my hope is richo stays. My belief is our players have no hope of being good enough for richo to stay. And you are right about the previous years. I still think the club had no idea of the impact of losing roo and Joey whilst not improving the list when other clubs around us have.
If we have the season your predicting, there is absolutely
No way Richo survives!
Don't think the list is as bad as they performed this year.
With the draw we have for 2019 I'm actually expecting
Finals! Not kidding either, we grossly underachieved this year for a variety
Of reasons. With a bit of luck and some early momentum we
Could do wonderful things next year!

Is it the playing group as a collective or lack of onfield leadership? If it’s the loss of Roo & Joey then surely bringing in Hanneberry slightly offsets the drop in onfield leadership?

I know it’s not quite that simple & there’s other factors such as the players desire, which was down on previous years (pressure points took a massive downturn which constitutes players endeavour). This will come down to the coaching group regaining the trust of the playing group which is still the biggest unknown for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we have the season your predicting, there is absolutely
No way Richo survives!
Don't think the list is as bad as they performed this year.
With the draw we have for 2019 I'm actually expecting
Finals! Not kidding either, we grossly underachieved this year for a variety
Of reasons. With a bit of luck and some early momentum we
Could do wonderful things next year!
Well if I say that’s madness then I’m negative but that is madness. No wonder people think richo is a bad coach if they think that list is a finals list. Hope you are right.

I agree, we’re the second youngest list in the competition, there’s no reason to think we will win any more games than Brisbane, hence the need to switch our focus to bringing in mature aged talent.

King is a once in a generation talent, now we’ve jagged him we need to focus on on ballers with every pick for the next 2 years, then add Ben King.

I agree, we’re the second youngest list in the competition, there’s no reason to think we will win any more games than Brisbane, hence the need to switch our focus to bringing in mature aged talent.

King is a once in a generation talent, now we’ve jagged him we need to focus on on ballers with every pick for the next 2 years, then add Ben King.

Problem isnt with being the 2nd youngest list in the comp, its the issue of those young players not developing.

Werent the Bulldogs the 3rd youngest side when they won the flag?

Problem isnt with being the 2nd youngest list in the comp, its the issue of those young players not developing.

Werent the Bulldogs the 3rd youngest side when they won the flag?
Lol, no, they had the 8th youngest list and 10th most experienced in terms of games played.

Lol, no, they had the 8th youngest list and 10th most experienced in terms of games played.
It’s a bit of rubbish when talking youngest list. Who cares if the players who don’t play are young. It’s about experience in the 22. I don’t think we are that inexperienced when we have our best side in. What we don’t have in real leaders on each line.

And very doubtful that wb side that played gf day was anywhere the stats you suggested

Stay on topic or the Gestapo will delete your posts.

I’ve heard a whisper that we will bring in more talent via free agency next year to make up for what’s expected to be an average draft. A top ten pick next year will be gold.

sounds like the perfect draft to trade a first rounder for an OOC or soon to be OOC player

It’s a bit of rubbish when talking youngest list. Who cares if the players who don’t play are young. It’s about experience in the 22. I don’t think we are that inexperienced when we have our best side in. What we don’t have in real leaders on each line.

And very doubtful that wb side that played gf day was anywhere the stats you suggested
Why don’t you Google it then Eddie The Expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back