2019 Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm, maybe with Coniglio and Kelly needing a bigger slice of the pie maybe someone like Himmelberg could be a possibilty. I do like Sier as well and Gresham. Wonder what our cap looks like?
you'd be disappointed if it wasn't looking pretty good given our age/experience demographic.

Would love us to attract another A grader this off season, particularly if we can win 8-10 games this year. The buzz around the club heading into 2020 would be fantastic. A midfielder would be nice, however, a gun forward would be handy as well.

I see Brayden Sier didn't make Collingwoods round 1 team. He comes out of contract this year. I can't see how he would be on much money at Collingwood given their list. I think he would be a worthwhile target for us.
Yeah i like him as well, id be very happy to get him but he could find himself in the same position here with our mid depth. We also have similar with ely smith in the wings and he will be valuable in a cpl of years when needed. Id like us to have a crack at young richards from the dogs. His defense and run from the back would be very handy. We also need to boost our stock of gingers. Can never have enough bloodnuts, weve had a fine tradition in that area.

Yeah i like him as well, id be very happy to get him but he could find himself in the same position here with our mid depth. We also have similar with ely smith in the wings and he will be valuable in a cpl of years when needed. Id like us to have a crack at young richards from the dogs. His defense and run from the back would be very handy. We also need to boost our stock of gingers. Can never have enough bloodnuts, weve had a fine tradition in that area.
You men grandson of Lou Richards. Not a chance of him heading north.

Reports were our draft scouts put a line through him as a massive go home flight risk.

Probably only one club he’d move to if he left the Dogs.

There was a moment last night when I said I wished we had to Charlie Camerons. With my clearer thinking today it dawned on me that there is.....his brother. I hope we are right into him as we speak, calling his manager weekly. Already signalled our interest at the draft when we bid for him just keep stoking that fire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we can get Adams consistently on the park I think he'll be another huge addition for us, really rate him when fit.
For Adams to get in, when fit, I think he'll have to bide his time until Walker's form drops (he hasn't put a foot wrong for a while now and had another good game last night) and he is absolutely bashing the door down for selection in the NEAFL.

Great issues to have.

Obviously, we should make a play for the big players. I would love for one more good-great player to request a move up here. With another year into the youngsters and another walk on best 22 player we would be set for depth in the coming years.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I just had a scroll through the OOC players on every list, of interest-
Brayden Sier (21 years old).
Taylor Adams (25).
Darcy Parish (21).
Nakia Cockatoo (22).
Harrison Himmelberg (22).
Stephen Coniglio (RFA 25).
JOSH KELLLY :D(24).
Bailey Dale (22).
Jade Gresham (21).
I recall Cockatoo linked to us about a month ago. Parish can't get a game in the bottom team!

With Hodge retiring at the end of this year I wonder if the club will look for a ready made replacement outside or inside the club. Possibly with the addition of Adams if he can get out there then Gardiner could be a handy replacement in Hodge’s role.

Parish might be worth targeting given the Matho link....

Why can’t Parish get a game for Dons?

Liam Twomey
CHRIS CAVANAGH – Herald Sun

Essendon great Tim Watson says he has “no idea” why the Bombers left young gun Darcy Parish out of their side for yesterday’s clash with Greater Western Sydney.

Parish is out of contract at season’s end, Watson saying he would be picking up the phone to Parish’s manager if he were an opposition club.
“I would. This kid can play. He can really play,” Watson said.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back