2019 Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The correct number of bikes to own is N+1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.
Unfortunately I’m at S-1 stage of the n+1 rule. Where S = the number of bikes that would cause separation.

But there’s hope for the future, as the wife wants 2 park bikes with baby seats. Then will come the toddler push bike, and so and so and in about 11 years my daughter and I will both be upgrading to new road bikes.

Unfortunately I’m at S-1 stage of the n+1 rule. Where S = the number of bikes that would cause separation.

But there’s hope for the future, as the wife wants 2 park bikes with baby seats. Then will come the toddler push bike, and so and so and in about 11 years my daughter and I will both be upgrading to new road bikes.

Being a recumbent rider, I would suggest if your wife wants to stick to cycle paths to get her a recumbent with a baby trailer. I love my recumbent and do quite a few k's on it. Get tired, just stop and have a rest,stay seated, no more sore / numb bums either!

Being a recumbent rider, I would suggest if your wife wants to stick to cycle paths to get her a recumbent with a baby trailer. I love my recumbent and do quite a few k's on it. Get tired, just stop and have a rest,stay seated, no more sore / numb bums either!
Honestly I’ll be amazed if we ride more than 5km at a very sedate pace.

Most dull derail ever.
Yep, about as sickening as a stinky cyclist coming into a cafe decked out in their Lycra whilst I try to enjoy my poached eggs and avo on a weekend morning.

Here’s a thought, go home and shower and get changed. No one wants to see or smell it. Good for you that you exercise, so do I, but I don’t need the world to know as if it is some kind of badge of honour.

End rant.

Yep, about as sickening as a stinky cyclist coming into a cafe decked out in their Lycra whilst I try to enjoy my poached eggs and avo on a weekend morning.

Here’s a thought, go home and shower and get changed. No one wants to see or smell it. Good for you that you exercise, so do I, but I don’t need the world to know as if it is some kind of badge of honour.

End rant.
Guessing most cafes are more than happy to have the multitude of cyclists stink the place out. They keep many a cafe afloat me thinks.

We cycle as a group on weekends however we always sit outside although we still have to order.

Guessing most cafes are more than happy to have the multitude of cyclists stink the place out. They keep many a cafe afloat me thinks.

We cycle as a group on weekends however we always sit outside although we still have to order.

I never get this disgust for cyclists. We keep so many cafes open and if you don't like it while you are enjoying your eggs benedict, go to a different cafe.

End rant.
Don’t even get started on the Cyclists on the roads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

End rant.
Is the Avocado smashed?

End rant.

Yes cafes should really have no-stinking sections, as a public health service. ;)

no_odor.gif

One cafe I go to has to turn away full paying patrons that want breakfast, yet get turned away by a table of 10 cyclists all drinking their $4 coffee. If anything, cyclists send some cafes broke.

I never get this disgust for cyclists. We keep so many cafes open and if you don't like it while you are enjoying your eggs benedict, go to a different cafe.
I don’t get why need to stop half way through something to have a coffee in completely inappropriate clothing.

I don’t see anyone else undertaking a sporting activity that requires a half time coffee break. I should recommend it to my fellow CrossFit colleagues.:rolleyes:

Living in bayside Melbourne, cyclists in cafes on weekends let alone weekdays is unbearable and what’s worse is the pack mentality of these arrogant middle aged tossers that prance around wanting people to look at them.

I don’t get why need to stop half way through something to have a coffee in completely inappropriate clothing.

I don’t see anyone else undertaking a sporting activity that requires a half time coffee break. I should recommend it to my fellow CrossFit colleagues.:rolleyes:

Living in bayside Melbourne, cyclists in cafes on weekends let alone weekdays is unbearable and what’s worse is the pack mentality of these arrogant middle aged tossers that prance around wanting people to look at them.

I am neither of these and I am fairly sure the majority of cyclists are not. Plus, you are living in bayside Melbourne, one of the best and most popular cycling places in the world. If you can't beat us, join us.

Are we trading for a cyclist in the immediate future and if so who and how's their form? Can they play in the wet? Agility issues? Maybe we'll get two of the buggers to deal with the go home factor.

Then again maybe I'm just hanging about in the wrong tread and don't know it. ;):rainbow:

boytown.jpg

Are we trading for a cyclist in the immediate future and if so who and how's their form? Can they play in the wet? Agility issues? Maybe we'll get two of the buggers to deal with the go home factor.

Then again maybe I'm just hanging about in the wrong tread and don't know it. ;):rainbow:
Browny like his cycling in the off season in a roundabout way ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back