Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Absolutely spot on!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

There is a differentiation imo - there are posters like you who contribute consistently so have a certain amount of trust and familiarity. If someone like you posts some claimed scoop and it doesn't eventuate it's unlikely to be interpreted as trolling or an attention grab.

Then there are posters who appear only for short stints and almost exclusively post "inside" info. They don't have enough exposure to build any trust or sense of who they are, so rightly or wrongly people will judge them on the accuracy of their claims.

B4Bear

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Once again, anonymous users who run 'Trade' pages on FACEBOOK, with no accountability.

AFL Newsroom
5 hrs ·
Goldstein to the Cats!
Is has been confirmed today that North Melbourne ruckman Todd Goldstein will be a seeking a trade from the club.
Geelong are favourites to get the former All-Australian ruckman in 2020.
Image may contain: 2 people
Well that aged quickly.

Quintero

All Australian
May 16, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
River Plate
There is a differentiation imo - there are posters like you who contribute consistently so have a certain amount of trust and familiarity. If someone like you posts some claimed scoop and it doesn't eventuate it's unlikely to be interpreted as trolling or an attention grab.

Then there are posters who appear only for short stints and almost exclusively post "inside" info. They don't have enough exposure to build any trust or sense of who they are, so rightly or wrongly people will judge them on the accuracy of their claims.

Clearly evidenced by the fact no one gave any credence to my JJ is locked in for us post.

Alternatively given the turnover in senior positions at the club, is anyone really inside anymore?

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Clearly evidenced by the fact no one gave any credence to my JJ is locked in for us post.

Alternatively given the turnover in senior positions at the club, is anyone really inside anymore?

Unless the source is a volunteer down there. They’re rusted on until they fall off the perch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is jj?
This is the only JJ I know. Reckon he might be a bit past it these days.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Back