List Mgmt. 2019 Trading Rumours - summary updated 16/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Why on earth would jones come to us, we are a struggling side with unprofessional departments and stale climate, at least that is the AFL community's perception. We are not in contention for at least 5 years................if we persist with the current approach, actually we are not contending at anytime with the current approach.

Why on earth would jones come to us, we are a struggling side with unprofessional departments and stale climate, at least that is the AFL community's perception. We are not in contention for at least 5 years................if we persist with the current approach, actually we are not contending at anytime with the current approach.

The AFL communities perception sounds eerily like yours Rad Roo.

More to the point why the hell would we want him to come to us?... Paps or GTFO..

Zak Jones to North?

652918.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we are a defense first team under shaw, indeed this is really important, we haven't always being very tight and perhaps this could be the start of the strong foundation we have never had.

How do you know that?
I saw the twitter from someone who is very close Papley's family.
Papley's grandfather or father said that below.
Sydney offered him $500K + for 5 years but he prefers to move to Melbourne.
The reason why is because his girlfriend is in Melbourne or from Melbourne.
North offered him a bit more than what Sydney offered for 5 years earlier.
Of cause other Victorian clubs want to join in this race as well but all of rival know Swans doesn't compromise him for cheap deal.
Papley side knows only North is very serious to get him and is ready to pay what Sydney requires. (I assume it's pick 15~20)
So he made up mind to move to Melbourne and might choose North.

That's my guessing
The value of Wood is pick 25~35, but 25~30 for Sydney. They really need a immediately effective tall player.
If we can swap Wood for Papley straight, we will win I reckon.
If Wood and 3rd for him, it's just acceptable for me.
If Wood and 2nd for him, that would be too much.

I saw the twitter from someone who is very close Papley's family.
Papley's grandfather or father said that below.
Sydney offered him $500K + for 5 years but he prefers to move to Melbourne.
The reason why is because his girlfriend is in Melbourne or from Melbourne.
North offered him a bit more than what Sydney offered for 5 years earlier.
Of cause other Victorian clubs want to join in this race as well but all of rival know Swans doesn't compromise him for cheap deal.
Papley side knows only North is very serious to get him and is ready to pay what Sydney requires. (I assume it's pick 15~20)
So he made up mind to move to Melbourne and might choose North.

That's my guessing
The value of Wood is pick 25~35, but 25~30 for Sydney. They really need a immediately effective tall player.
If we can swap Wood for Papley straight, we will win I reckon.
If Wood and 3rd for him, it's just acceptable for me.
If Wood and 2nd for him, that would be too much.
I don’t really want us giving up Wood though. I think he’s a good player. Is Papley similar?

I don’t really want us giving up Wood though. I think he’s a good player. Is Papley similar?

I like Wood to stay,too. but I don't wanna give up our 1st,2nd pick as well.
Wood and Papley are totally different size players and have different skill.
Honestly Papley affects more for making score and better reputation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back