List Mgmt. 2019 Trading Rumours - summary updated 16/10

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You could say that.

At least he appears to have a Plan B now that the whole firefighter thing has fallen through.
In fairness playing for Carlton, for a decade, and only winning a couple of games would probably twist any man to have a bit of a screw loose.
Although I’ve never heard the fireman defence. Quiet brilliant.

Dec 18, 2014
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pierce & Pierce, Stratton Oakmont
Once again, anonymous users who run 'Trade' pages on FACEBOOK, with no accountability.

AFL Newsroom
5 hrs ·
Goldstein to the Cats!
Is has been confirmed today that North Melbourne ruckman Todd Goldstein will be a seeking a trade from the club.
Geelong are favourites to get the former All-Australian ruckman in 2020.
Image may contain: 2 people

Once again, anonymous users who run 'Trade' pages on FACEBOOK, with no accountability.

AFL Newsroom
5 hrs ·
Goldstein to the Cats!
Is has been confirmed today that North Melbourne ruckman Todd Goldstein will be a seeking a trade from the club.

Have to doubt the bona fides of someone who doesn’t know that Goldy doesn’t need to “seek a trade”, he can just go.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors

AFL Newsroom
5 hrs ·
Goldstein to the Cats!

Look at this classic.

AFL Newsroom
5 September at 14:40 ·
Gone.
In the wake of Essendon’s embarrassing finals loss to the Eagles on Thursday night. John Worsfold has been sacked from the Essendon Football Club.
The announcement will be coming shortly.

Look at this classic.

AFL Newsroom
5 September at 14:40 ·
Gone.
In the wake of Essendon’s embarrassing finals loss to the Eagles on Thursday night. John Worsfold has been sacked from the Essendon Football Club.
The announcement will be coming shortly.
Due to the level of inaccuracy, misinformation and back flipping it can't be ruled out that this is actually an AFL-sanctioned account.

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne

AFL Newsroom
5 hrs ·
Goldstein to the Cats!
Goldy will be an in this week

Quintero

All Australian
May 16, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
River Plate
I wonder whether Brady will be looking at any fringe WCE players?

Now please that isn't CRYPTIC MSG, just a thought.

I'd rather we go after Petrucelle or Cameron before JJ... That's for sure.

Pretty sure JJ is locked in to moving to us now though.

Jun 25, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Good get USB.
Cheers mate. Appreciate it.
The sad part is some of us here have a few quality inside sources but that 1 time we get it wrong we get grilled for it to the point you question if you should post or not. i understand there are trolls pretending they are in the know which makes it difficult to judge.

Cheers mate. Appreciate it.
The sad part is some of us here have a few quality inside sources but that 1 time we get it wrong we get grilled for it to the point you question if you should post or not. i understand there are trolls pretending they are in the know which makes it difficult to judge.

Absolutely spot on!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back