List Mgmt. 2019 Trading Rumours - summary updated 16/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Shaun Higgins to Geelong: Sam McClure, Damian Barrett, AFL trade radio, SEN, Fox footy.

ALL wrong.
Not one of them said he was going. All said big offer - all said Geelong chasing hard. Don’t remember one saying gone.

Not one of them said he was going. All said big offer - all said Geelong chasing hard. Don’t remember one saying gone.

They ran with an agenda that was not justified.

Credibility shot.

They ran with an agenda that was not justified.

Credibility shot.
They all said Geelong right into him - true. Nobody said he was gone that I saw. Generally not too much credibility amongst them, true, but nobody said he was gone.

They all said Geelong right into him - true. Nobody said he was gone that I saw. Generally not too much credibility amongst them, true, but nobody said he was gone.

Bullshit.

They ran with it all the way, throwing up trade hypotheticals and all!

It's disingenuous and devious reporting.

Bulls**t.

They ran with it all the way, throwing up trade hypotheticals and all!

It's disingenuous and devious reporting.
I don’t like most of ‘em either but nobody said he was gone. Just sayin..........

I don’t like most of ‘em either but nobody said he was gone. Just sayin..........

If you are going to view this thread in absolute literal terms, then you are basically supporting the loaded crap that they pump out on a daily basis..

If you are going to view this thread in absolute literal terms, then you are basically supporting the loaded crap that they pump out on a daily basis..
Fair call - truth should not be taken literally. Nobody said Higgins was gone.

Fair call - truth should not be taken literally. Nobody said Higgins was gone.

“Plenty of people around this are convinced he’s going to Geelong already, but the official word is it’s still being worked out,” he told SEN Breakfast.

This is journo speak for 'I believe he's gone but I need some wriggle room for if/when I'm wrong'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Plenty of people around this are convinced he’s going to Geelong already, but the official word is it’s still being worked out,” he told SEN Breakfast.

This is journo speak for 'I believe he's gone but I need some wriggle room for if/when I'm wrong'

Yes, exactly.

Don't commit but say enough that it sounds like you've called it if it happens.

This s**t happens repeatedly every year and no doubt the clowns trade off the few times they luck out and guess correctly but they have a lower success rate than picking random stock market selections or * in finals.

October 10: North have offered De Goey 7 year contract - Tony Sheahan
October 11: North have not even approached me regarding De Goey - De Goey's manager

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back