Training 2019 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Been calling for Cunners to be played in the front half for ages - looks like we may see him get an extended run there (pending fitness). Outstanding. May take a few games to click for him, but I'm gonna pencil him in for a bag sometime this season, has the makings of a player who can take the game away from the opposition in a quarter.

I just hope they leave him there and give him a good run at it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could you imagine how dangerous he would be, pulling away from the likes of Gaff and Sidebottom once he had the ball

Very dangerous, for sure.

Don't tell anyone, but I've always dreamt of Cuningham becoming a similar player to Luke Shuey, being the powerful smaller/medium sized mid with awesome acceleration and goalkicking ability.

Now Shuey obviously has vastly superior midfield nous, but I'm left wondering what Cuningham can conjure given a full pre-season and solidified role.

Seriously man, the elipsis followed by a space is just offensive. Couldn't read it if I wanted to.

Yep you got me there... Kinda been addicted to doing the triple dot for some time. You are the only person who has ever picked me up on it.

I actually had to google ellipsis in order to know what you were talking about about to be honest. Now I know I am breaking the literacy law I will try and be good.

Hope it kinda made sense at least.

I’ve always had great hopes for David as I liken him and his burst of speed to the great Chris Judd.

I hope we continue to support DC and I think soon he will be a standard fixture in the 22.

Chris Judd, 1AW he has the right attributes to make it for sure. He can play as he kills VFL. Just needs the belief in himself.

My view is he’ll be one of our favs soon

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Soap, don't agree with cleaner, as my comparison was that he had a similar style as a midfielder, without the backline or forward prowess of Mundy

I think Setterfield has great hands and doesn’t fumble. His ball use is first class. Mundys very good but I think this guy is even better and it’s the little things

He is also a damaging forward

Gets fit, watch out

Soap, don't agree with cleaner, as my comparison was that he had a similar style as a midfielder, without the backline or forward prowess of Mundy
What do you think he lacks to be able to play back?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back