Training 2019 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

What a great report. I went along ready to attempt a training report but most of the training has been covered.
At one stage the forwards were kicking for goal and Daisy was with them. The match simulation drills Newman was doing the kick ins.
At the end of the session Teague was with Harry, CunIngham and Casboult and they did some extra goal kicking practice.

What a great report. I went along ready to attempt a training report but most of the training has been covered.
At one stage the forwards were kicking for goal and Daisy was with them. The match simulation drills Newman was doing the kick ins.
At the end of the session Teague was with Harry, CunIngham and Casboult and they did some extra goal kicking practice.
About 300 supporters out there, do you think?

Just a few more pics from Training today

Attachments

• DSCN2009.JPG
    DSCN2009.JPG
    344.8 KB · Views: 337
  • DSCN2076.JPG
    DSCN2076.JPG
    243.4 KB · Views: 351
  • DSCN2096.JPG
    DSCN2096.JPG
    325.5 KB · Views: 348
  • DSCN2123.JPG
    DSCN2123.JPG
    482.7 KB · Views: 342
  • DSCN2140.JPG
    DSCN2140.JPG
    358.4 KB · Views: 347
  • DSCN2178.JPG
    DSCN2178.JPG
    307.9 KB · Views: 365
  • DSCN2197.JPG
    DSCN2197.JPG
    310.6 KB · Views: 347
  • DSCN2223.JPG
    DSCN2223.JPG
    222.9 KB · Views: 355

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody freezing but I went along. Nothing much to report. They did a few basic skills, little bit of a match sim across the ground, midfieldersbroke off at the end and had a chat at the centre square.

Few points:

- Cuningham looks ripped and ready to go. Trained with the main group.

-Charlie started out with the main group but didn’t end there.

-Marchbank and Garlett did a separate thing the whole time. The two of them just did kick to kick and marking, with Marchbank sort of helping/instructing Garlett. Then Charlie joined them and did kick to kick.

-Bolts is wonderful with the boys and with the supporters. I tell you what, he has some serious skills. He was doing kicking with Charlie while the rest of the group did goal kicking, and Bolts was doing left and right foot kicks and each one hit Charlie on the chest. Charlie, sadly, looked a bit lathargic or maybe too cruisey. Maybe he’s taking it easy incase. Big unit though!

- Murph, Fish and Walsh had shots from the right pocket. Harry came over, slotted one right through and showed them how to do it :)

- Marc Murphy is so good to supporters. At the end, they were all just going inside and he called out to them and said that they need to sign stuff, so they all cane over. Really good guy.

- Cripps and Walsh were the last two out with fans. Walsh was loving it. He signed my daughters #18, loved the fact she had his number. Very humble kid.

-Brad Lloyd was keeping an eye on things.

- Cripps barks orders non stop on the field. Paddy Dow was too, especially in the midfield group chat (pic coming!)

- was really impressed with the boys and how they were with the fans.

-Ed was first out, seems to love doing extra, has great work ethic.

-Weiters seems really happy and confident.

- Ar the end, Hawks cake out and were super vocal and switched on. It’s goibg to be tough tomorrow I think, but we can do it.
Just an FYI. I notice a certain Facebook identity has copied your report on to his page under the heading "I read this training report on a social forum."

Just an FYI. I notice a certain Facebook identity has copied your report on to his page under the heading "I read this training report on a social forum."
Thanks. That Temple guy? He’s quite the attention seeker from previous things I’ve read and when he’s questioned, he deleted people. They say copying is the highest form of flattery I suppose :)

Thanks. That Temple guy? He’s quite the attention seeker from previous things I’ve read and when he’s questioned, he deleted people. They say copying is the highest form of flattery I suppose :)

He's the last chicken in the shop.

You're far too nice. I would have slapped him with a copyright infringement notice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back