Training 2019 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

And everyone hitting targets!

I'm confident our young guys will begin hitting targets consistently as they get stronger to buy more time and the natural composure that comes with experience. They're all skilled footballers with strong pedigrees.

Otherwise, we're ****ed.

When can I get a picture of Williamson on the training track?

McKay with some meat on his legs, Samo too ffs.

Dow with some more upper body mass, LOB too ffs.

HARKER

Of course I would never tell a fellow BF member how to live their lives..... But no oversees holidays over summer this year please buddy....:D

Players off-season requirements;
#1 Bulk up, midfield duties
#2 Disposal
#3 Composure
#4 Bulk up
#5 F/T Pre-season
#6 Wing / Forward group
#7 Stay uninjured
#8 Stay fit
#9 Dual Brownlow
#10 More gym work
#11 Skills sessions (play forward)*
#12 Gym, gym, gym
#13 Skills sessions (play forward)*
#14 Backline classes
#15 Come back healthy
#16 Get fit & invested in the contest
#17 Skills*
#19 Gym & on the bike
#20 Sprint work
#21 24/7 Footballing / gym
#22 Running & Skills
#23 Confidence boost & cohesion
#25 Protein Bars & Barber
#26 Pilates
#27 Water exercises
#28 Pilates, forward/midfield group
#29 BJJ
#30 Goal practice with Sav
#31 Acupuncture
#33 Repeat 800m’s, finding footballs
#34 Pilates group
#35 Skills, Skills, Skills
#36 Agility Room
#38 Cotton wool
#39 Regular greasing, forward’s group
#41 Forwards manuel
#42 Gym, finding footballs
#45 Follow Casey around
#46 Roving classes

The first of the off field changes have begun. Sam Mitchell replacing him as midfield coach?

I thought Clarke would be one of the first to go. Given rumours in the Bluemour File thread have suggested at least 2 would be moved on, I'm wondering if it will be one of the line coaches or one of the development coaches. If it is a line coach, Amos is probably in the gun, as Bruce & Teague only came on board this season if it is a development coach, Watson could be the one, given Stanton & Davenport only came on board this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Clarke would be one of the first to go. Given rumours in the Bluemour File thread have suggested at least 2 would be moved on, I'm wondering if it will be one of the line coaches or one of the development coaches. If it is a line coach, Amos is probably in the gun, as Bruce & Teague only came on board this season if it is a development coach, Watson could be the one, given Stanton & Davenport only came on board this season.

Thought Amos had done well in previous roles. I was thinking Watson as he’d already been “demoted”/changed to a development role. Edit: John Barker as well

Interesting to see if Mitchell is inked in & who the other candidate may be? Lade is on the move to VIC.

Thought Amos had done well in previous roles. I was thinking Watson as he’d already been “demoted”/changed to a development role. Edit: John Barker as well

Interesting to see if Mitchell is inked in & who the other candidate may be? Lade is on the move to VIC.
I saw that.

Interesting to note he was the midfield stoppage coach at Richmond prior to his move to Port in 2017.

No injuries. Fix medical / player strength and condition ...

Samo, Pickett, Weitering, McKay, Kennedy, Lang tearing it up ... Jack has found a yard ...

Docherty, Williamson, Plowman, Cuningham, Jones, Kreuzer, Phillips, Kennedy, Murphy, Fisher all fit and raring to go.

ASOS already departed. Rowe and JGM too if I had my way. O’Shea, Mullett, Graham, Shaw, Lebois ... one of Thomas or a Kerridge ... Casboult ...

We need senior bodies in midfield because the kids get sore as the year goes on. Another couple of pre-seasons yet for the kids.

Long off-season.

Jigsaw puzzle 2019 ...

Plowman. 1. 2.

Marchbank. Weitering. Docherty.

SPS. Ed Curnow. Fisher.

Charlie Curnow. 3. 4.

5. Harry McKay. 6.

R Kreuzer. Cripps. Dow.

I/C. Williamson. O’Brien, Murphy, Kennedy

1 -6 currently Lamb, Byrne, Jones (Rowe) , Jack, Thomas and Wright. Could be Cuningham, Polson, Pickett, Garlett, Lang and Macreadie.
In any event, we should improve on the players in bold font and push them into depth players.

Some thoughts, now that the first phase has been completed (66 Game Rebuild)

• Review all areas, to ensure structures, strategies and processes have been adhered too as per agreed criteria, this includes, the medical team, coaches, recruiting/list management, development
  • Review gameplan (specifically consistency level of attacking layers) and in game tactics.
  • Determine what the next phase will be and look like, resources required and how it will be implemented
  • Determine, required mature age players in the 23-27 age range versus draftees
  • Balance of list
  • Leadership group moving forward
None of which is difficult to determine, the goal is implementation

Can we teach the squad how to hit a target
Lowering the eyes.....that’s the stuff

Also can we teach the forwards to hit up instead of trying to pluck sky balls out of the air every second entry

Just get Doc back FFS.....
This is one thing that irks me
The goal square bomb

Remove this Banner Ad

Back