Training 2019 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Setterfield has developed the body of a 28 year old grano worker in 5 weeks.:eek:
Bloody hell....I was at the open training session last month, and the change in his body shape in that photo is remarkable!!!

Still hope they don't rush him in...the last thing we need is another serious injury...but looks like he's on track :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Bloody hell....I was at the open training session last month, and the change in his body shape in that photo is remarkable!!!

Still hope they don't rush him in...the last thing we need is another serious injury...but looks like he's on track :thumbsu::thumbsu:
Docherty could have played 3 months ago if we were playing finals but we didn't "rush him" and he still got injured. There will never be a guaranteed time to play Setterfield but clearly he is going well and by the time round 1 rolls around he will have 3 months of full training and a preseason game or two under his belt, just let him rip.

Takes real guts to get up off the floor when you're down. Genuine leader.
Let's keep,things in perspective, he turned up at to the place where his doctors, coaches physios and team mates are and did what he is paid very well to do, not exactly throwing yourself on barbed wire for your comrades to climb across.

Let's keep,things in perspective, he turned up at to the place where his doctors, coaches physios and team mates are and did what he is paid very well to do, not exactly throwing yourself on barbed wire for your comrades to climb across.
But he still turned up, probably carrying a heart of a lead, and put a brave face on.

No doubt, perspective is valuable, football and war analogies never come across well and nothing can compare to the bravery shown in so many professions everyday.

Takes a lot of character to not let it get him down, at least on the surface.

But he still turned up, probably carrying a heart of a lead, and put a brave face on.

No doubt, perspective is valuable, football and war analogies never come across well and nothing can compare to the bravery shown in so many professions everyday.

No doubt he would be doing it tough but he turned up to where he needed to be to consult with medical professionals and those who control what happens next in his recovery - where else was h going to be?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats Doc setting an example ,doesn't matter how tough it may get ,you turn up ..

Amazing that Doc would be at the club today. He truly is a remarkable bloke

Unbelievable dedication.

I mean I took the whole week off work when I found out he had reinjured his knee.

Does anybody know if Pickett is back training with the main group or if he is still dong extra sessions?
Needs to do it for the rest of his AFL career as far as I'm concerned.......and Russell is just the kind of bloke to make him do it too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back