Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"

Wily trout

All Australian
Apr 19, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Love seeing Juddy running with Fasolo. Could be exactly what Fasolo needs, a solid role model/ mentor. Not just the kids need good role models. Sometimes even older blokes need a bit of guidance too. I just have this gut feeling, that Fasolo really, really wants to be the best he can be both as a young man and a footballer, but just needs a little help, with good people around him, and time to get there.

First post.

I feel as if I’ve been hiding in the boot of this thread for the last two thousand posts silently enjoying the music.

Thanks for the updates everyone

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
welcome spry - abandon all hope immediately - there is cake in aph's office but you'll need to earn it - perhaps get out of the boot and check the tyre pressure on the bf bandwagon - it has been running flat for some weeks - also, strap the * in for a year where no-one knows wtf is going to happen

spry

Club Legend
Feb 23, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
welcome spry - abandon all hope immediately - there is cake in aph's office but you'll need to earn it - perhaps get out of the boot and check the tyre pressure on the bf bandwagon - it has been running flat for some weeks - also, strap the **** in for a year where no-one knows wtf is going to happen

Ha! I like it. Ride the lightning

Blue and Blue

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 29, 2018
On the glory road
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Everton
First post.

I feel as if I’ve been hiding in the boot of this thread for the last two thousand posts silently enjoying the music.

Thanks for the updates everyone

Reminds me of the days taking folks in the boot to the drive-in theatre...never knew who would be in there trying not to make a sound.
Enjoy the film....;):cool:

Reminds me of the days taking folks in the boot to the drive-in theatre...never knew who would be in there trying not to make a sound.
Enjoy the film....;):cool:
my turn in the boot always coincided with my mate's compulsion to take a short trip overland............****

passmark

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
welcome spry - abandon all hope immediately - there is cake in aph's office but you'll need to earn it - perhaps get out of the boot and check the tyre pressure on the bf bandwagon - it has been running flat for some weeks - also, strap the **** in for a year where no-one knows wtf is going to happen
I know exactly what’s happening and will reveal all by the 1st of October!!

passmark

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Love seeing Juddy running with Fasolo. Could be exactly what Fasolo needs, a solid role model/ mentor. Not just the kids need good role models. Sometimes even older blokes need a bit of guidance too. I just have this gut feeling, that Fasolo really, really wants to be the best he can be both as a young man and a footballer, but just needs a little help, with good people around him, and time to get there.
....I know my life would improve immeasurably if Juddy would run laps with me.....or watch telly or go shopping or maybe even go on holidays with me.
Where’s my Judd, huh? Why can’t we all have a Juddy for an hour or two a week. Bloody world.

Wily trout

All Australian
Apr 19, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
[/QUOTE]
....I know my life would improve immeasurably if Juddy would run laps with me.....or watch telly or go shopping or maybe even go on holidays with me.
Where’s my Judd, huh? Why can’t we all have a Juddy for an hour or two a week. Bloody world.

Strangely about that. My wife recently made me donate a few books from the bookcase, as I keep buying them and have run out of room. Without doing it on purpose, Juddy's book is at the end of a row of books, with his face on the cover staring into our lounge room, usually straight at me. His face staring at me, has been responsible for me not reaching for that last piece of chocolate or an extra biscuit a few times now. Even his image has strange powers.

Back