2019 Training Reports

Wally Walpamur

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Celtics
I don’t understand why we haven’t seen more ok Meek. The past 12-24 months either or both of Sandi and Darcy have been injured and we’ve seen MJ and Tabs in the ruck and occasionally Jones. By all accounts from training and Peel watchers, he’s at least on par with Jones but with better skills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walkingwounded

All Australian
AFL Club
Fremantle
I don’t understand why we haven’t seen more ok Meek. The past 12-24 months either or both of Sandi and Darcy have been injured and we’ve seen MJ and Tabs in the ruck and occasionally Jones. By all accounts from training and Peel watchers, he’s at least on par with Jones but with better skills.
He didn’t impact when playing for Peel on the weekend, couldn’t make it to the contests..

He needs to be bashing down the door not last man standing!

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
He didn’t impact when playing for Peel on the weekend, couldn’t make it to the contests..

He needs to be bashing down the door not last man standing!
Did any of our players make an impact in that game?

Bit harsh to can him on one game. A game that we got belted and from what I’ve heard, very few of our players made any great impact, but Ill be guided by you Walkingwounded as you were there.

His form last year was fine, and certainly better than Jones who’s been given games. And he was very good in the VFL the year before that.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yyou

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
NY Mets, NO Pelicans, Toronto Leafs
In the unlikely case that someone didn't hear this. Cox has the 4 week hammy and Taberner 3
I am picturing Cam Mac using a Homer Simpson voice stating," De Fault the 2 greatest words in the English language" or something to that effect in the episode Homer was an astronaut

wayToGo_

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Preseason 1: East Fremantle v Peel Thunder

Event Location: New Choice Homes Park

Event Description:
East Fremantle v Peel Thunder
Match Times:
9am Colts
11.30am Reserves
2.15pm League
Bar, Food & Coffee facilities will be open.
Entry is free!
They probably should have put the date on that :) Pretty certain it is Saturday isn't it?

East Freo grabbed a couple of ex-Peel players in Alexander Bray and Michael Tassone. They've got a mix of experienced and young talls that I'm interested in following... Captain Jono Griffin, big Loersch, Strnadica, Dillon O'Reilly and Chris Scott. Hope they are a bit more competitive this season with Kody Manning coming in to their midfield. Is Boerkhurst still playing with them and back from his injury?

Bicco

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle, Socceroos
I am picturing Cam Mac using a Homer Simpson voice stating," De Fault the 2 greatest words in the English language" or something to that effect in the episode Homer was an astronaut
Unfortunately he's been playing like an inanimate carbon rod.

Top Bottom