Other Teams
SFFC

StingBitten

The Midland Steal
May 31, 2012
Bayswater
AFL Club
Fremantle
Mood was light and energetic at training which was surprising, lots of players smiling and laughing as they were celebrating a fan turning 100 this week. Fyfe wrestling around with some of the younger lads.

Could be a ploy to present a happy club? Who knows.

Only downside was Walters, looked a bit upset and went off to talk to someone and then disappeared all together. Might take him some to recover from this. Could also just be injured.

One shining positive was Taberner, know he won't play but he is back in beast form and looking as tough as an Ox. Really hope he can make an impact next season.

The goal kicking comp was purely a light hearted distractor from everything that's been going on.

Docker82

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2013
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle

jedi mind tricks

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2011
Dream State
AFL Club
Fremantle
Phil is in his late 80,s I think. If Sumich gets a gig Phil will burn the place down.:)

I thought he was over 90. YeahI could imagine.

The grass aint always greener and the Lyon haters might recieve a dose of reality.

But then it will still be Lyons fault. The list he left the club with even though that's list management etc

Freo Blood

All Australian
Sep 21, 2006
South
AFL Club
Fremantle
Didn't sound like a hell of a lot though... last 10 minutes??

I remember back about 10 or more years ago when big world cup and euro champs matches were being decided by penalty shootouts. If I remember correctly England were not even practising them regularly (other countries were) and got beaten several times in a row. I'm sure it has been addressed by now.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Reading about Stephen Hill is pretty depressing. He deserves a send off game just as more as Ballas does. Hope it’s not true and Freo reward him for loyalty as he is just as purple as Pav, Mundy, Sandi. 1-2 year contract would be nice

Jul 15, 2007
Too far from my bed
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
Crazy you were able to spot this less than a week before he is re-injured.

Well, it was clearly giving him the shits. In fairness I'm fairly sure I wasn't the only one noticing it.

It's hard to pick because he does have an awkward gate, perhaps related to his reoccurring foot issue(s). Not sure, but it did look worse at the time whether indicative or not.

Massive pre-season coming up for Jesse, and for the new coach who is going to need all the talent he can muster.

Back