Official Club Stuff 2019 Trevor Barker Award - Seb Ross wins his 2nd B&F!

Who Wins?

• Rowan Marshall

Votes: 66 66.7%
  • Jack Billings

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • Tim Membrey

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Josh Bruce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jade Gresham

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Hunter Clark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Steele

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Seb Ross

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Trevor-Barker-Award-990x300.jpg

The Trevor Barker Award celebrates the achievements and milestones of St Kilda Football Club at the completion of each season. Join players, coaches and staff to reflect on the season’s highlights and witness the unveiling of the Trevor Barker Award winner.

Experience Includes:
3 Course Meal
Premium beverage package
Live entertainment throughout the night

VIP Experience Includes:
Exclusive pre-event with St Kilda FC Players
Premium drinks and canapes

Event Details:
Date: Wednesday 11th September, 7pm
Venue: Crown, Palladium

Investment:
Early Bird - $275 (until 30th August)
Standard - $300
VIP Experience - $400

To book or enquire, please contact Chris Guest by clicking 'Enquire' below.​

Who wins? Who is in your top three? Anyone going to go?

If this thread falls to next page over the next four weeks I'll bump it in preparation for the night.

The Saints to keep an eye on at the 2019 Trevor Barker Award

The Trevor Barker Award may be the most prestigious accolade on St Kilda’s night of nights, but several other Saints will be applauded for their efforts throughout the season.

Tune into the LIVE STREAM of the 2019 Trevor Barker Award by downloading the official Saints App. Coverage will begin at 7.30pm, Wednesday 11 September, live from Crown Palladium.

I daresay they will have to bring in extra alcohol and any Uber driver and taxi driver in Victoria would wanna be around at the end - gonna be a lot of drowning of sorrows and celebrations of the great man and Saints future. Mixed emotions probably

The Saints to keep an eye on at the 2019 Trevor Barker Award

The Trevor Barker Award may be the most prestigious accolade on St Kilda’s night of nights, but several other Saints will be applauded for their efforts throughout the season.

Tune into the LIVE STREAM of the 2019 Trevor Barker Award by downloading the official Saints App. Coverage will begin at 7.30pm, Wednesday 11 September, live from Crown Palladium.

anyone know if you can access the live stream via the pc rather than downloading the app onto the phone?

anyone know if you can access the live stream via the pc rather than downloading the app onto the phone?
I think it will be on the Saints website but can't guarantee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

should be, but still very raw Id imagine.
Yeah im sure there will be plenty of tears tonight. I'll watch it online and probably blubber like a baby.
But I think there will also be a few smiles listening to stories about him.
That's the thing about a bloke like Spud, once we all get over the initial sadness and finish grieving there are so many lovely stories about his fierce loyalty and ridiculous humourous antics' to keep us feeling proud and smiling for yrs.
Last night me and my wife were watching all the tributes on telly and one minute we'd be crying and a minute later laughing at some stupid stunt he did on the Bounce.
I'm sure tonight will be a rollercoaster of emotions as well.
I think our club is heading in the right direction now. All this raw emotion might galvanize our players into a tighter knit group than before.
Maybe that will be one last gift from Danny.

GO SAINTS !!!

Yeah im sure there will be plenty of tears tonight. I'll watch it online and probably blubber like a baby.
But I think there will also be a few smiles listening to stories about him.
That's the thing about a bloke like Spud, once we all get over the initial sadness and finish grieving there are so many lovely stories about his fierce loyalty and ridiculous humourous antics' to keep us feeling proud and smiling for yrs.
Last night me and my wife were watching all the tributes on telly and one minute we'd be crying and a minute later laughing at some stupid stunt he did on the Bounce.
I'm sure tonight will be a rollercoaster of emotions as well.
I think our club is heading in the right direction now. All this raw emotion might galvanize our players into a tighter knit group than before.
Maybe that will be one last gift from Danny.

GO SAINTS !!!

I was crying last night and my partner couldn't understand why. At least you have made me feel that its ok to cry over Danny's death.

I was crying last night and my partner couldn't understand why. At least you have made me feel that its ok to cry over Danny's death.
sammm I'm a middle aged man and a big boofhead construction worker.
Ive been crying off and on for 2 days now and I'm pretty damn sure I'll cry watching the tribute at the B&F tonight.
Spud was more than just a player, he is a massive part of the DNA of our beloved StKilda.
It's more than ok to cry. :thumbsu:

Would love to watch the stream tonight, but I have a game of Dungeons and Dragons to play, and at least in a D&D game the saints have a chance of winning a premiership in the next few years.

If Roma wins tonight it'll be quite the feat, rookie listed and thought of as a backup Ruckman, to have a B&F this early in his career would be incredible.

Back