2019 UCI World Road Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I guess Dennis won't have any problems with equipment any more

As for Perkins, it'll depend on if the UCI blanket bans all Russians or allows them to compete as neutrals as the IOC will. If its the latter I don't imagine WADAs ban of Russia affects him all that much given he's only "technically" Russian and barely spends any time there

Well I guess Dennis won't have any problems with equipment any more

As for Perkins, it'll depend on if the UCI blanket bans all Russians or allows them to compete as neutrals as the IOC will. If its the latter I don't imagine WADAs ban of Russia affects him all that much given he's only "technically" Russian and barely spends any time there
All Russian athletics in Olympics sports, will have to prove their innocence to be allowed to compete as neutrals at 2020 Olympics. Perkins should find that easier to do than most Russians. No Russian road race team or pursuit team will be allowed to compete.

All Russian athletics in Olympics sports, will have to prove their innocence to be allowed to compete as neutrals at 2020 Olympics. Perkins should find that easier to do than most Russians. No Russian road race team or pursuit team will be allowed to compete.
Yeah I know the bit about him likely being allowed to compete at the Olympics if he can prove he's clean (which would be easy to do given he doesn't actually live or train in Russia), my question was more about how qualifying would work - presumably he'd need decent results in UCI events, which is where how the UCI handles the ban comes in

Yeah I know the bit about him likely being allowed to compete at the Olympics if he can prove he's clean (which would be easy to do given he doesn't actually live or train in Russia), my question was more about how qualifying would work - presumably he'd need decent results in UCI events, which is where how the UCI handles the ban comes in
The UCI on their website should have the qualifying rules and standards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back