2019 United Kingdom Election CONSERVATIVE WIN

Who would you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nahhh. Its ok. I don't think you understand how truly dumb she is yet.
How else can I put this.

Its difficult to imagine anyone more braindead in the entire history of our parliament. She is never shy in showing it.
Perhaps that worthless old commo Lee Rhiannon was a contender for the title, but she's gone now. SHY now reigns as supreme village idiot.

There's a leftover conundrum that should be at least addressed though. Would someone willing to actually vote for her be (by definition) even dumber than SHY ? Is it even possible ?

Hope thats sounds "misogynist pig" enough for you :thumbsu:
Fraser Anning or Malcolm Roberts are two I can immediately think of who qualify as more brainless then any current Greens parliamentarian.

How else can I put this.

Its difficult to imagine anyone more braindead in the entire history of our parliament. She is never shy in showing it.
Perhaps that worthless old commo Lee Rhiannon was a contender for the title, but she's gone now. SHY now reigns as supreme village idiot.

There's a leftover conundrum that should be at least addressed though. Would someone willing to actually vote for her be (by definition) even dumber than SHY ? Is it even possible ?

You're a weak man. If your life isn't going well, don't take it out on women, it's so 1970's.

How else can I put this.

I think in Socrates, you may have found your "man".

How else can I put this.

What does that say for the brain dead stoned flogs that voted for her lol.

What does that say for the brain dead stoned flogs that voted for her lol.
The Murray Darling wouldn't be ****ed if you had of listened to her but you wanted to drain the river,kills thousands of native fish so the corporates and the rice farmers could make an extra million dollars.
Great work from the gov to kill off a river, that's why you vote for your heroes.

Rita Panahi - Columnist
3 hrs ·
The conservatives have today won seats that Labour has held since the 1920s. This is a historic day. USA, Australia, UK...the centre right triumphs again.
“Johnny Rotten has a message for Jeremy Corbyn & the Labour Party 😘 “You ******* prejudiced racist bastard. I AM JEW.” #GodSaveBritainhttps://t.co/uFtNPQ12eI
safe_image.php

TWITTER.COM

Rita Panahi on Twitter
“Johnny Rotten has a message for Jeremy Corbyn & the Labour Party 😘 “You ******* prejudiced racist bastard. I AM JEW.” #GodSaveBritain https://t.co/uFtNPQ12eI
https://twitter.com/ritapanahi/stat...egX2l2GtL0vo8-ct03aGhQ8wJAeKMEq1s6GYdzJJQw0nM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Climate hysteria- good one mate, what's yr science background? I heard you read the back of a sports drink once.
You haven't responded to the worst case modelling of a 3 degree warming shift over 80 years having a net humanitarian benefit, then incremental net negative thereafter?

Last edited:
Rita Panahi - Columnist
3 hrs ·
The conservatives have today won seats that Labour has held since the 1920s. This is a historic day. USA, Australia, UK...the centre right triumphs again.
“Johnny Rotten has a message for Jeremy Corbyn & the Labour Party 😘 “You ******* prejudiced racist bastard. I AM JEW.” #GodSaveBritainhttps://t.co/uFtNPQ12eI
safe_image.php

TWITTER.COM

Rita Panahi on Twitter
“Johnny Rotten has a message for Jeremy Corbyn & the Labour Party 😘 “You ******* prejudiced racist bastard. I AM JEW.” #GodSaveBritain https://t.co/uFtNPQ12eI

Centre right.. lel.

Rita is as thick as they come. That's why she's on sky news and continuously spouts lies. One day the truth will be the main focus but for now it's all about who can lie the best. Shame the world had reverted back to early 1900s

Back