2019 United Kingdom Election CONSERVATIVE WIN

Who would you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah yes, 1933-45 Germany. Right wing nutjobs who killed millions and destroyed a continent.

Ah yes, 1933-45 Germany. Right wing nutjobs who killed millions and destroyed a continent.
Eagerly awaiting all the moronic "Nazis were actually left wing" replies.

Bit like the “Asians out” graffiti everywhere in Melbourne in the 80s then.
And in their context it was an encouraged political expression ie condoned by the government

It wasn't everywhere and was certainly not condoned by the government.

Are you seriously comparing a bit of graffiti in Melbourne laneways to the marking of Jewish owned stores for the purpose of extermination during the Holocaust?

Last edited:

Are you seriously comparing a bit of graffiti in Melbourne laneways to the marking of Jewish owned stores for the purpose of extermination during the Holocaust?
I meant the Jewish store markings were condoned by their government. And to the German population it was a normal thing to write.
And yeah I may go there about Melbourne laneways I have no idea of your background but when every 2nd white scum kid at school thinks it is a fair idea to call you gook because they are just dumb s**t no hopers yeah maybe I do have some anger

I meant the Jewish store markings were condoned by their government. And to the German population it was a normal thing to write.
And yeah I may go there about Melbourne laneways I have no idea of your background but when every 2nd white scum kid at school thinks it is a fair idea to call you gook because they are just dumb s**t no hopers yeah maybe I do have some anger

So every second kid is "White scum" you say? You sound pretty racist and bigoted yourself. That's also quite a superiority complex you have going on there.

I don't know how old you are and whether or not you are talking about 2019 (in which case I'll call BS about 'every second white kid') but yes, it wasn't nice being called mean names at school back in the 80's back when I was a kid, whether it was abo, daego, wog, nip, gook, NTTAWWT, shiela, whinging pom or even 'skip' if you were an anglo kid who grew up in a working class 'wog' suburb or bloodnut or 'periodhead' if you were unlucky to be born a redhead. But to carry around that much hatred and prejudice inside you towards white Australians is not healthy. Maybe see a therapist about your anger issues.

So every second kid is "White scum" you say? You sound pretty racist and bigoted yourself. That's also quite a superiority complex you have going on there.

I don't know how old you are and whether or not you are talking about 2019 (in which case I'll call BS about 'every second white kid') but yes, it wasn't nice being called mean names at school back in the 80's back when I was a kid, whether it was abo, daego, wog, nip, gook, NTTAWWT, shiela, whinging pom or even 'skip' if you were an anglo kid who grew up in a working class 'wog' suburb or bloodnut or 'periodhead' if you were unlucky to be born a redhead. But to carry around that much hatred and prejudice inside you towards white Australians is not healthy. Maybe see a therapist about your anger issues.
Yep it was1980s and specifically calling the kids that called me gook white scum (as in1/2 of the white povvo types would be the ones calling me names) I think one of them is in jail for murder now.

Also means the original issue graffiti (* Tory cuts) is innocuous political comment

Boris may be a clown. But Corbyn is the jester.

Trying to get the greenies on side with his planting 200 trees a minute day and night for the next 20 years. Is he going to do it personally one at a time?

He’s just trolling now with his policies. Not withstanding that he doesn’t even know where he is.

Yep it was1980s and specifically calling the kids that called me gook white scum. I think one of them is in jail for murder now.

The 70-80's were pretty harsh depending where you grew up. I'm assuming you grew up around Springvale? I grew up in the Melb inner north where every second kid I went to school with (well not every second, but quite a few) ended up in organized crime of various kinds. A childhood friend of mine ended up in prison for murder and died in there from a drug overdose. Saturday night entertainment for the older kids was Broady Boys vs Lebanese Tigers gang fight. They were harder times for kids than today in many ways and people in general weren't as accepting of different cultures, but I'd like to think that most of us have come along way since then and am grateful that our own kids don't have to go through some of the stuff that we endured back in the day. Let that s**t go, mate, it's not healthy to hold onto that stuff your whole life.

Last edited:

Lol the hypocrisy. You're the one comparing complaints about the Tories to holocaust graffiti.

I suppose this does prove that the further left or right you go, the stupider you get.

Another reason for the UK to get out of the undemocratically elected Soros controlled EU.

Usman Khan was given a sentence known as "imprisonment for public protection" (IPP) in February 2012 for his part in a terror plot, meaning he could not be released without the approval of the Parole Board.

First introduced by New Labour, IPPs had become controversial amid concerns they were being misused and keeping lower level offenders locked up indefinitely.

In September 2012, the European Court of Human Rights ruled they were "arbitrary and unlawful".

Three months later, IPPs were abolished by the Conservative-led coalition government and replaced with new beefed up fixed-term sentences.

Against that backdrop in early 2013, Usman Khan successfully appealed his IPP sentence and had it revised down to 16 years behind bars with five on licence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boris may be a clown. But Corbyn is the jester.

Trying to get the greenies on side with his planting 200 trees a minute day and night for the next 20 years. Is he going to do it personally one at a time?

He’s just trolling now with his policies. Not withstanding that he doesn’t even know where he is.

Isnt that the Australian governments policy too?

Those on the right seem intent on blaming terrorism on past "leftie' governments

Clearly the current govt has failed

its called 'shutting the door after the horse has bolted' a line I'm sure Boris has peddled himself.

Is it possible government can predict risk and act accordingly? if not get one that can

After 10 years of Conservative rule blighted by austerity and Brexit-weariness, it takes an almost breathtaking audacity - hostile critics might say the brassiest neck in the business - to campaign for a fourth consecutive Tory term in office as the face of change.

It takes, in other words, Boris Johnson.

The prime minister and his team may or may not summon the will (or, as they would say, find space in the diary) to face the BBC's Andrew Neil.

But his appearance with Andrew Marr was enough to show why Mr Johnson is trying hard to distance himself from his party's years in office - voters are yearning for change.

This isn't, however, easy to pull off. Mr Johnson has been a prominent MP and minister for much of that time - aside from, admittedly, a period away from Westminster while London mayor.

The pitch to be Britain's new broom hasn't just centred on the London Bridge attack.

'Money tree'
Former chief crown prosecutor Nazir Afzal said he repeatedly warned Mr Johnson of the risk posed by convicted terrorists being released from prison while still radicalised.

Mr Afzal said: "He asked me what keeps me awake at night and I told him it was this issue.

"When he wanted to know what to do about it, I told him it was more resources for one-to-one de-radicalisation.

"Back then, he hadn't found the 'money tree' so he frustratingly said there was no money."

The Prime Minister said: "A great deal of working is being done to make sure the public is protected."

So let me get this right, the Labor party that wants to to have open borders, reduce the age for voting and more family reunions on a small island which has a population of around 70 million is leading the voting on this board.

Labor used to respect the working man, not go out of its way to bring down wages for the working man because of its policies.

Truly some brainwashed puppies around.

So let me get this right, the Labor party that wants to to have open borders, reduce the age for voting and more family reunions on a small island which has a population of around 70 million is leading the voting on this board.

Labor used to respect the working man, not go out of its way to bring down wages for the working man because of its policies.

Labour

boris wants borders but cant tell you where they will be. Sounds competent? Naart

Back