2019 United Kingdom Election CONSERVATIVE WIN

Who would you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Farage has decided to withdraw candidates from all existing Conservative seats (over 300). Can only help the Tories, especially in the ones that the Lib Democrats are targeting, and will help push the Conservative vote over 40%.

At the moment still will contest the ones where Labor is at high risk of losing, but I can see a further deal with the Tories taking place. Reckon Boris is on target for a healthy majority here.

Or its a clever way to bombard just enough seats to force a minority government.

Farage has decided to withdraw candidates from all existing Conservative seats (over 300). Can only help the Tories, especially in the ones that the Lib Democrats are targeting, and will help push the Conservative vote over 40%.

At the moment still will contest the ones where Labor is at high risk of losing, but I can see a further deal with the Tories taking place. Reckon Boris is on target for a healthy majority here.
The guy has no convictions. He is just a sniper.

Or its a clever way to bombard just enough seats to force a minority government.
SNP will join with labour if they ditch trident.

If on the off chance they get a few seats, Farange mob will have a bit of a rant then back Boris

Last edited:
Being the leader for pulling the UK out of the EU for 10 + years is not conviction?
Not really, if he thought the EU was bad why is he taking money off them? He's not doing anything inside the EU except what people would give s**t to the greens for (protesting). He's moving to the USA as soon as the UK are out of the EU. So in the end the decision doesn't affect him, he's just a xenophobic ******* with a brain the size of a testicle.

Being the leader for pulling the UK out of the EU for 10 + years is not conviction?

He left immediatley after tho didn't he. And came back in once the momentum shifted.

Had he remained and maintained the pressure from UKIP, he might have made a differemce. But then again its harder to be a leader than it is being in opposition, and making a differemce isn't really what he's about to begin with.

When he had the chance to lead, he squibbed it till he could rerurn to his comfort zone being a sniper from behind.

So in the end the decision doesn't affect him, he's just a xenophobic ******* with a brain the size of a testicle.

Unfortunatley I think you're wromg there. Hes no Trump. Farrage is calculating, articulate, and charismatic. He may be losing the election, but thats mainly due to events beyond his control. He's more dangerous than you give him credit for here.

Unfortunatley I think you're wromg there. Hes no Trump. Farrage is calculating, articulate, and charismatic. He may be losing the election, but thats mainly due to events beyond his control. He's more dangerous than you give him credit for here.
He is pretty stupid though, all you have to do is watch him be interviewed and he gets confused quickly and then starts attacking the interviewer for nothing but being stupid. He's also losing the election because he started a party with no policies but Brexit. Which is a completely dumb move. They've lost half their support from the EU elections and that was just in May. Even Corbyn isn't that incompetent.

He left immediatley after tho didn't he. And came back in once the momentum shifted.

Had he remained and maintained the pressure from UKIP, he might have made a differemce. But then again its harder to be a leader than it is being in opposition, and making a differemce isn't really what he's about to begin with.

When he had the chance to lead, he squibbed it till he could rerurn to his comfort zone being a sniper from behind.
I think he is a bit like abott great in opposition/protester, not a good leader. He probably is a dickhead , but I think he was committed to Brexit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's true but accepting it is pretty much the same as supporting it.
No it’s not. I don’t really care if others are anti Semitic as long as their actions are punished by law where law is transgressed. For example I don’t really have strong desire to funnel more money into closing gap for aboriginal people; as long as I am not actively taking from them I’m comfortable with my actions.

Not really, if he thought the EU was bad why is he taking money off them? He's not doing anything inside the EU except what people would give s**t to the greens for (protesting). He's moving to the USA as soon as the UK are out of the EU. So in the end the decision doesn't affect him, he's just a xenophobic ******* with a brain the size of a testicle.
He’s a xenophobic * but he’s not stupid.

The successfully evil ones never are.

E9544019-EFDD-49D6-AF9C-3676F5F77336.jpeg

Labour has made some slight gains and are in a better place than they were at the same point in 2017. It’s still Boris’ election to lose, but people being certain about Labour’s catastrophic result are getting a bit ahead of themselves.

Corbyn doesn't want to shoot terrorists leaders now, thats going down well.

Labour party showing how democratic they are.

The former Labour MP, Kate Hoey, has admitted she will not be voting for the party in next month’s general election. She has told LBC radio this evening:
I’m actually going to be voting in Northern Ireland and unfortunately the Labour party is so anti-democratic in Northern Ireland that they allow people to join but they don’t put up candidates. So, I’ll be voting for a pro-union candidate in Northern Ireland

Corbyn doesn't want to shoot terrorists leaders now, thats going down well.

Labour party showing how democratic they are.

The former Labour MP, Kate Hoey, has admitted she will not be voting for the party in next month’s general election. She has told LBC radio this evening:
She's a nutcase, no one should ever be listening to her. The SDLP isn't the Labour party. It's kind of like how the Nationals are to the Liberals. Voting pro-union despite wanting to join a nationalist party.. she's lost her marbles.

Maybe instead of trying to post these little digs you should do a little reading first. You come off as a very typical conservative voter who doesn't understand anything but what the conservatives tell you and don't want to know.

Last edited:
View attachment 778802

Labour has made some slight gains and are in a better place than they were at the same point in 2017. It’s still Boris’ election to lose, but people being certain about Labour’s catastrophic result are getting a bit ahead of themselves.

Other polls are showing the gap widening to 110 seat majority

Back