Grand Slam 2019 US Open - 20th of August - 8th of September

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez that one was harsh. He was pretty obviously waiting for the crowd to shut up and they were still carrying on when the umpire said that it was a time violation

He was taking forever- it’s up to the returner to be ready not picking his behind

rippersnipper

What up son, whatever
Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Geez I thought the French were bad; these guys are woeful. Was it Indian Wells a few years ago where NK was going mental in the final against Federer? They have no idea over there

Geez I thought the French were bad; these guys are woeful. Was it Indian Wells a few years ago where NK was going mental in the final against Federer? They have no idea over there

NK goes mental everywhere

ItsGameTime

Cancelled
Jan 29, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I hate Nadal so I have nothing positive to say.

Medvedev will never win anything. Nadal, Djokovic and Federer will be playing in their 80’s. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 29, 2008
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
SS Lazio

Medvedev will never win anything. Nadal, Djokovic and Federer will be playing in their 80’s. :rolleyes:
Can't agree with any of this.

Love Nadal, Medvedev looks more likely than the others to win something, and Nadal, Djokovic and Federer have 2-5 slams left between them if that imo.

It’s his first final and he’s physically spent going in- took Nadal to 5, had he won that last game probably wins the match imo.

Love Nadal, Medvedev looks more likely than the others to win something, and Nadal, Djokovic and Federer have 2-5 slams left between them if that imo.

Correction: Djokovic and Nadal have 6-7 Slams left between them. Federer is zero chance.

ItsGameTime

Cancelled
Jan 29, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Medvedev is not winning anything while those other 3 are around. Plus is likely to deteriorate like Tsitsipas... sorry but nothing special.

Another 10 years of Djokovic, Federer and Nadal winning everything. Just what we need...

Won’t be 10 years more likely 2-4 years max closer to 2. Federer will retire this year, next at the latest.

romeohwho

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 20, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Great contest. Medvedev will get him next time. Nadal didn’t make many errors for a lot of the much -he’s hard to beat.
Have loved roger, Rafa, Djokovic but am more than ready for the new gen myself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back