VFL 2019 VFL Practice Games

Remove this Banner Ad

1552197721982.png
Almost one year ago in round 1 of the VFL season, quite a different scoreline.

Attachments

• 1552197679184.png
    1552197679184.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 191

Details for Friday's match

https://coburgfc.com.au/squad-vfl-practice-match-1-v-collingwood/
Here are the details for Coburg Football Club’s Practice Match against Collingwood tomorrow evening.
DAY: Friday, 15th March 2019.
GAME START: 7:30pm.
GAME LENGTH: 4 quarters, 22 ‘flat’ minutes
FOLLOW US LIVE ON: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
VENUE: Holden Centre, Olympic Boulevard, Melbourne
ENTRY: FREE
PARKING: Public Transport is recommended due to limited parking options for Coburg FC members.
CLUB STRIP: Coburg FC away Guernsey, white shorts
SQUAD:
PM2-V-Collingwood.png

Not quite sure why we can’t have a basic squad listed so we can view it.

Finally, a VFL official account.
Took them long enough

Squad.

46 Jake Spencer

50 Alex Woodward (C)

51 Lachlan Tardew

54 Andrew Gallucci

55 Michael Chippendale

56 Campbell Hustwaite

57 Sam Ralph

58 Tom Cameron

59 Sam Glover

60 Michael Marotta

61 Sean Hetherington

63 Callan Wellings

64 Campbell Lane

65 Lachlan Howe

66 Daniel Stanford

68 Alex Spencer

69 Anthony Zimmerman

70 Jackson Williams

71 Adrian Karatzas

74 Joel Madden

75 Patrick Marks

76 Nick Kempe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't look like they're giving any of the senior guys 1 last hit-out before next weeks game against the Cats which surprises me. Can only assume they're pretty confident on who they've got named in a preliminary squad and that they're fit and ready.

Doesn't look like they're giving any of the senior guys 1 last hit-out before next weeks game against the Cats which surprises me. Can only assume they're pretty confident on who they've got named in a preliminary squad and that they're fit and ready.
No, it's said that its VFL only, for some reason. I guess so they can gel together as a group.

No, it's said that its VFL only, for some reason. I guess so they can gel together as a group.

As I understand it they can ask the AFL for permission for players to have a run. Are Coburg aligned with anyone or stand alone? That might impact if they're stand alone.

They won't play together as a group once the season actually starts and our reserves are running around in the VFL, so that doesn't explain it to me. Must be they are confident that everyone who is up for selction is ready to go or they think that anyone on the cusp will get more benefit from internal match sims than from VFL praccy games.

Just noticed Oxley isn't playing tonight! :think:

They had a Match Simulation today at Training

Just noticed Oxley isn't playing tonight! :think:
Deep breaths. Deep breaths.
It’s going to be ok.
We are here for you if you need that.
Remember we are here.

It will be ok.

Tranquility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back