VFL 2019 VFL R12 vs Footscray (Sun 23 Jun 11am @ VU Whitten Oval) - AFL double header, Noble named

Remove this Banner Ad

Scharenburg has to come back in now.

Amazing comeback to this form so quickly.

Id assume Greenwood or Aish will move upfield to make space for him but Howe needs a good game toda just to ensure hes not dropped.

Howe dropped? I normally love your posts man, come on!! He's actually been better the last few games and is integral to our defence.

Schaz sounds about ready to go too, which helps (emotionally if not structurally) to fill the giant hole left by Stevo.
Scharenberg back, Aish wing, Hoskin-Elliott forward and our structure doesn’t change much albeit Aish would be more of a defensive winger.

Coming off a knee I’d give Scharenberg another couple of games in the VFL though.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Pardon the intrusion, but as an Irish Ulsterman I'm interested in how young Tohill is going, considering his dad was a GAA legend.

Seems to be struggling making the adjustment to AFL but has shown some signs that he's worth persevering with. Would be behind Keane in terms of their progress.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
It’s likely he has been told that he won’t play ahead of Shaz, iQ , appleby and knows he is just biding our his time. That would be a tough mental space in which to find your best footy. I’d like to see him play around the footy a bit more as our vfl side lacks some midfield grunt other than Woodward. Won’t happen though.

Doubt he's been told anything of the sort and only has to look at Reid to know opportunities could come. Just need to lift his form to be in the discussion when it they do.

Far canal Schaz, 33 disposals and 16 marks!

I don’t want to do to Aish what the Bulldogs did to Roughead, but I’d love to get him in soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jackcass

Cancelled
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
7 disposals, so maybe not..

By nature he plays a more lock down role so possessions may not tell the full story. How'd his opponent go?

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sharenberg. Get him in!
Fitness and build up needs to be ticked off.
Can’t stress that enough.

If so.

He’s a class above this level.

He’s Mr Poise.

Lovely over head.

He’s a great.... cant say love or I’ll jinx it.

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
1C901A5D-DE2F-4C17-8082-A94B411C6166.png

Surprised this isn’t you CFC2010 ;)

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back