VFL 2019 VFL R13 vs NM (Sat 29 Jun 2pm @ VICTORIA PARK) - AFL double header, Wilson debut

Remove this Banner Ad

Wilson had 1 Mark and did nothing else on the Stats

He was in no mans land today........just couldn’t get into the game........not surprising to be honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tyler Brown's frame really developing by the look of that shot. Look out next year.

That was at half time.

He didn’t play the second half.........carryover I think so I assume Schazza is playing tonight.

Since you’ve put an embargo on Wilson, allow me to tell everyone how he went...........

1 mark. That is all.
The last person to have a stat sheet like that was Peter Carey.

He was in no mans land today........just couldn’t get into the game........not surprising to be honest.

And Weather Conditions made even worse again for him.

Worst possible day for him to Debut

Not at all surprising regarding Wilson, first competitive match for years isn’t it? He will find his feet.

He moved well and Showed a Nice Leap.

But very wet day and 1st game in about 6 Years.

So not really a Huge Worry.

Take 3-4 weeks to get the Feel of the Game at Minimum

Noble looks immediately up to the level, I thought he would be, if he can stand out at SANFL level he can do it at VFL level. Especially nice is 18 kicks and only 4 handballs, shows he can be damaging with average possession numbers and find space.

Nobel is good Enough to play AFL next week

Noble looks immediately up to the level, I thought he would be, if he can stand out at SANFL level he can do it at VFL level. Especially nice is 18 kicks and only 4 handballs, shows he can be damaging with average possession numbers and find space.
Yep, I’m excited to see that we have another potential dasher off half back who can put up a lot of meters gained.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back