VFL 2019 VFL R14 vs Werribee (Sat 6 Jul 2pm @ Avalon Airport Oval - Chirnside Park) - Wills returns

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn’t mind putting Lynch in place of Cox for a week, his contested marking seems to be one of his biggest strengths. Would be good to see Cox back in the VFL earning his way back into the senior side and Lynch being rewarded for his impact.

I wouldn’t mind putting Lynch in place of Cox for a week, his contested marking seems to be one of his biggest strengths. Would be good to see Cox back in the VFL earning his way back into the senior side and Lynch being rewarded for his impact.

Debuting him against West Coast in Perth? That’s up there with debuting Madgen to play on Franklin in Sydney!

#lambtotheslaughter

Debuting him against West Coast in Perth? That’s up there with debuting Madgen to play on Franklin in Sydney!

#lambtotheslaughter
I have a vague memory that one of our defenders got injured that game, which necessitated the move.

Madgen was playing on Franklin.

You think Lynch would go alright against Nicnat?
No, Draper (Essendon’s hyped rookie ruck) was too strong for him, and Naitanui is bigger.

I think he could compete against Hickey though, which is all we’d require to give Grundy a breather.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back