VFL 2019 VFL R14 vs Werribee (Sat 6 Jul 2pm @ Avalon Airport Oval - Chirnside Park) - Wills returns

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks to whiskytown,Morganashlee and the ever reliable barrakers for posting what you see much appreciated in NQLD:thumbsu:
Cheers Joff, was a pleasure to back in the old stomping ground to watch a win.

Werribee another inside 50, out on the full.

Werribee another, point.

Lynch strong mark on the kick in.

Rowdy locals!

Siren!!!

77-80!

We hang on!!!

Barley Hang On but we did

Whilst leaving just overheard a conversation between Varcs and what I presume is his wife ...

Possibly varcoes wife “Are you sure they said you’re right to drive?”

Varcs “yep I’ll meet you at home”

Possibly Varcoes wife “then I’ll take you to the hospital”

Best news breaker in the business

I reckon Adams will play

I just wouldn’t play him on the hard deck over there given he is coming back from a soft tissue injury. It’s absolutely shocking that ground. Another recurrence will mean season over so I’d prefer they wait an extra week than when they think he is ready

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The knock on Noble is that he is a half back, a line that is doing well and already has a new face in it.

Played wing - forward in the SANFL before we recruited him and spent time on the wing last week as far as I know.

As disappointing last night was, having the 2’s fight it out and win away against a top 8 side is a good result for us.

We have some good kids running around in the 2’s. Noble bashing on the door after 3 games. Tyler Brown sounding like he played a good second half in the middle. Lynch dominating in the ruck. Wills doing what he does best. And the smoky that I like in Keane down back.

It’s not all doom and gloom yet ladies and gentlemen.

Anyone else think the issue with Collingwood is too many AFL listed players playing?

How bad would it be if we didn’t have around a dozen players out either injured or suspended?

Ha, I went the other way, just to disguise my feeble attempt of a joke, Need a lift after last night, good to see Noble is flying, he’ll play next week.
You plainly disguised it, I liked it your way and play on words. Was the Noble thing to do after my low flying humour

:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back